[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

Sounds great! Very tempted to make a skin myself :smile:

2 Likes

Yes it is.

Seems to work for me, possible I fixed it and forgot about it.
Will be in the next update. Probably end of the week.

1 Like

You should add the ability to re-release an old game made on one of the older platforms (TES for example) and re-release it on the WUU or NUU

1 Like

I am Having problems with having the mod show up in my mods folder. I’m using the non steam version and i clicked on the download button and i ploped it into my mods folder along with the API and the required Ultimatelib mod. i also have the latest versions of them both

I don’t think you can use mods with the non-steam version.

Check out the faq

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-modding-f-a-q/9144

@SirEverard @jordanfmunro You can use mods on non-steam version :smiley:

1 Like

Hey you! I was just typing the same thing. >.<

1 Like

:3

Mod support is available for Windows and Mac users via Steam and Standard editions.

@Charlie Ahh okay. So is it on the windows store version that does not support mods?

@jordanfmunro Hope you have worked out what you did wrong? Did you unzip the files?

Well i did the same thing to install Ultimatelib thing, i installed then ploped it into my mods folder, unless i didn’t unzip and i have the newest windows

Camelot Update Tomorrow

Camelot will be updated tomorrow this will be a small update with some custom contracts and publishers.
Following this there will be a Grid update sometime next week :smile:

@jordanfmunro Did you follow the modding FAQ it explains how to install any mods :smile:

3 Likes

Neither the Windows 8 Store or Linux have modding capability at the moment. It is unlikely that we will ever see modding support on the windows 8 store edition of the game but we are working on Linux.

2 Likes

CAMELOT UPDATED - 0.2.5.0b

Just some small bug fixes.
New features include Custom Contracts and Custom Publishers.
UltimateLib 1.3.2 must be installed.
http://gdt-ultimatesuite.abesco.de/

Also some tweaks to Grid

2 Likes

But, anyway it is money farm?

@SirEverard I have a simple idea that I think would be very simple to you implement, add more phrases on game reviews, because i think that everyone here skip reviews because they just want to see the score and already saw the phrases, so i think that would be more interesting if the reviews have a lot of things to say about your game

Edit

And maybe add the option that reviews give you things like game reports. For example a review say “the sound of this game is terrible” you automatically gets a pop-up saying that you should invest more on sound on your next game for that topic/genre

3 Likes

Good ideas I will look into these

3 Likes

I had another simple idea that I don’t know how I didn’t wrote that on my last post, add decimals to game scores, so you can get like, a 7.5 that will increase sales more than a 7 but less than a 8

That would make the overall review scores very weird. o.O