[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

I found an error… This is on an older save so I guess I should start with a new world and check it out.
I am only running the Camelot mod as well.

How many fans do you have? The income is also based on the amount of fans you have.
This is a beta release still though, so thanks for your feedback.

Older saves will no work I’m afraid especially with the conversion to UltimateLib

1 Like

Darn, well I still do like the mod and I’m using another save slot to play from the start.
So far so good! Will see if the other mods I have will work together, unless you know otherwise…

So far the the only mod that might cause compatibility issues is Venomous’s old mod.

Ok, that won’t be an issue then…

Also some feedback which you might know already, you can’t swap out employees from their name over the sliders when you’re developing a game.
So trying to be more specific, when you develop a game, the sliders pop up and you choose who does the work. I created a game already previously so the employees and me are already on the slots. In the regular game, you’re able to swap out each person from their name above the slider and it will move the person to the other slot.

I hope I made myself clear lol!

EDIT: Also, I have my own thread of suggestions, feel free to check them out and use whatever you want! :stuck_out_tongue:
Link: My Ideas/Mod Suggestions

For Some Reason The Target Audience Research was not unlocking could you look into and fix this?

Target audience will unlock on the day “2/9/3” However this will be much later if you are using a lengthy game time.

Ah thank you

~500k at the start where i got unlimited money through grid. Anyways, Nice mod.

Idea for the mod:
Add FPS games(Genre or a special button like MMO). You can create special content for the FPS from what you only get income when enough people buy content for the game(+mainteance costs like from a mmo game(but not that much)). People can start hating the game because it is Pay to win or something like that and then you lose fans and stuff. Would be a nice idea I think.

That special content idea is cool!

I want that in game

Well I’m reaching near the end and I was doing the debugging research through R&D and then the game slows wayy down and this happened.
Year 35, Month 6, Week 4.

That’s application error.
Is there any alert from GDT?

How much money did you have at the time?

What does that change?

I really like this mod, can you say on what you’re working on for the next version?

@Haxor Could be part of a bug with Grid. Either way the debugging research would not have caused this error.

@Poldemol Thanks :slight_smile: Currently I’m taking it slow. Working on expanding the UltimateLib while @alphabit works on the UltimateModEditor. Once we have release a big push with UL I will probably look to improving Grid and adding some smaller features I’ve listed.
More Grid related events, possibley some other interesting events that.
Conventions - Will be adding more options to choose from rather than booths.
Game Shelving [Postponing game releases] - Will be looking into this soon, may or may not add this in soon.
and I know a lot of people voted for Company Logos so I will be designing a system to implement them also.

They are probably the next things you can look forward to during the next month. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good job on the mod! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eh hehehe…

I abused the Grid thing since I noticed I get a ton of money whenever I put a ton into the grid…
So I don’t remember the number but I was in the Trillions.

Lol… I’m already in the QD so it shouldn’t be a problem with that. :stuck_out_tongue: