What are your best created games?

Those sound great, thanks for the tips. :wink:

1 Like

Anytime :slight_smile:
Just contact me whenever you need a good title.

Mine where.
DAMNIT BUGS - 3.1 [This was a very buggy game]
Horror/Action

TONY STARK SHIT PARK 8.25
Parkour/Action

Anddddd

Mega Dude 7.5 (A bootleg of Mega Man)
Robot/Adventure

Some of the topics are mods

I will.

Why no one ever uses serious titles!? WHY?? But seriously, these names are cool… if you want to mess up your company.
Actually, I want to make a new company and mess it up with 1, 1, 1, 1 rated games. I want to use very, VERY random topics with VERY random genres and random settings TO THE EXTREME!
I want to see what happens when I go bankrupt… it never happened, why do I have to be so good at games!? WHY???

One, this is just a game of course. :smile:
Two, Why the heck not? :smiley:
When im not livestreaming from Twitch, i sometimes use the IRL ( In Real Life ) Game Titles and see what results i get :slight_smile:

If your willing to do so, i suggest starting with this mod. [WIP] Platform Randomiser Alpha 0.0.5[quote=“Steven_Rochfort, post:15, topic:21900”]
I want to see what happens when I go bankrupt.
[/quote]

Simple, once you Reached Negative Fifty Thousand Dollars [ -50K ], You will get a Game Over Screen thats says…

If i remember correctly, if the Player have fans and when bankrupted, there would be an additional line saying that they are disappointed that a company brought your own company.

Its Either,
One, The Game is too easy.
Or
Two, You have skills :slight_smile:
Besides, i do think there is a mod which bumps up the difficulty.

Thanks for the mod, and I also sometimes use IRL titles.

Anyway, what are your best games?

No joke, this happened to me last time I played GDT (almost 7 months now). Anyyyway I started to anually release Duty of Call ™ and it just went from Duty of Call 2 which had superb ratings (can’t remember them) to Duty of Call Ghost which had the lowest rating I ever had in a game

Duty of Call Ghost had the lowest rating? Can’t argue with that :wink:

Yeeahh… Should go back to that save and make Duty of Call Infinite Warfare :wink:

But make sure you ignore the development stage hints, just like what Activision did :wink:

Of course, surely fans will love it :wink:
If only I could sell them another game for 20 bucks more

In the future, when I become a better modder, I will create the Activision mod which adds disappointment, ignoring fans, creating games packed with remasters for more money and the love of money! Plus, in this mod, you can become the next EA :wink:

Oh golly that sounds fun. Just be sure not to call it Activision ™ mod because they will go after your ass in court :wink:
Also, GHG made that mod themselves, I think its called GDT shareholder edition or something like that

Of course, it was april fools but oh well

Every Call of Duty:
9/10 - Gud gud, 360 noscope. - IGN

Every good game:
5/10 - No 360 noscope und me no get paycheck. - IGN

• Gulag 9.5
    Horror/Action

• Where in Amsterdam is Anne Frank 8.75
    Detective/Adventure

• Sum Ting Wong 8.25
    Ninja/Action

My Two worst