Translation into Spanish

Hey Guys,

We have some free time to work on translations again! How are you guys doing? Is there anything you need help with?

lamento no saber mucho ingles si no ayudaria animo

@Charlie I have problems with the translation platform as when I’m passing a translation tells me that an error occurred and I do not log out if someone else happens

Does this happen every time you press submit?
/Edit - It seems to be a widespread problem, we are looking into it now!

Bueno esperemos que salga pronto!

Is this still happening?

Not as far as i know, not since you fixed it! :green_heart:

hola :smiley: aqui reportando los avanses; ya llevamos el 91% traducido nos falta 114 lineas aproximadamente asi que porfavor los que nos puedan ayudar para terminar lo mas rapido posible se lo agradeceriamos :grin:

@Julian_Cardenas I just posted 20 suggestions last night for Spanish. My name on the Translate Page is Josh Zimmer. My page is http://translate.greenheartgames.com/user/FruitPlatter/

@PatrickKlug @Charlie hello

just as all the lines to translate Spanish to please come to the adaptation to the game, and we all want to play it in Spanish :blush: :smiley:

a bit of a late reply but I’m not following… do you mean how you can get your steam key? please simply read the FAQ, it was delivered by email.

@PatrickKlug @Charlie @DanielKlug rings the bells Spanish Translation is at 100%. We have completed the race of being the first translation to be translated for Game Dev Tycoon.

1 Like

genial y cuando estara en steam el idioma disponible?

Hey guys,

Apologies but there was an error, the Spanish translation is at 89%.

:frowning:

Pueden subir la beta en español al 93%? el post esta dejado y nadie traduce.

Gracias.

Estoy traduciendo la mayor parte que falta… espero que algún moderador pueda hacer un esfuerzo y supervisar las traducciones gracias.

Estoy moderando. Ahora tengo prácticas y tendré que ir, pero esta noche estará ya al 100%.

Hay lineas confusas, y chistes intraducibles (All your IP belong to US, por ejemplo). Pero sin contar esos, intentaré que para esta noche no haya vacios en la traduccion.

Muchas gracias

Creo que llego un poquito tarde me parece a mi :(, mira que queria ayudar :’(. esto me demuestra que tengo que ser un poco mas rápido. pero tened todo mi mas apoyo en las traducciones y espero poder disfrutar el juego tanto como en ingles como en español.
Seguid asi
P.S: si necesitais algo de ayuda, contad conmigo