The old modder has returned!

Hey guys. Miss me??
Cause im BACK!!! :smiley:

The old modder is here now. but i cant update my old mods for a while cause i lost them and it came from my old computer that has OFFICIALLY

#UNBOOTABLE :frowning:

As of a result ill create new fresher mods once i have GDT, and the modding tools.

#SPOILER ALERT!#

The mod will focus on consoles like the old ones. Perhaps they will start somewhat on the 21st era

#WHY I LEFT THE FORUMS#

Months ago… I got banned for flaming the topic for 1 week. after that i came back here but i changed my mind for many months till now. The reason why i left here for many months cause the MODS of GDT is useless so i got even further… Played the Sims 2 and COD MW3
But once i flashback about yesterday about GDT i came back here… TODAY!!!

Dont worry. ill be here guys… :smile:

Oh and. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! :wink:

1 Like

hi

I don’t remember you.

1 Like

cause im gone for too long. Remember me @LineLiar?? :frowning:

I know u still know me… Remember the old topics?? my Mod??? U.E.R?? (Ultra Engine Research) :cry:

I kind of don’t. Don’t cry.

1 Like

I thought @DzjengisKhan made this thread the moment I read the title… But… nvm.

3 Likes

don’t try to blow your trumpet @kingofblox360 :wink:

1 Like

thanks… sniff. Some users dont know me when im back. Wish i have a time machine… :frowning:

aHA! Found my “Time Machine” and i got this pots from my topics…

This is what @LineLiar said on my topics. he might remember me!

We’re not going to make it look more like Game Dev Tycoon. We don’t want GamersGoMakers be exactly Game Dev Tycoon. smiley There are weekly updates with new features and bugfixes though, so make sure to watch out for them! wink There’s a great feature on the way for the coming update.

Topic: GamersGoMakers vs Game Dev Tycoon

How is this an announcement from GDT fans and mod testers? How is this even an announcement?

Topic: Need mod testers for my mod

one thing I have to say.
ahem.
I LOVE
SIMCITY
No seriously… people only hate it because it had only-DRM in the start, while the game itself (not looking at DRM) is pretty solid. AND IT’S MADE BY MAXIS INSTEAD OF THE COMPANY WHO MADE THE WORST GAME IN THE SERIES! (I’m looking at you SimCity Societies)

Topic: EA is milking or not

Maroon 5 - Daylight

Topic: MUSIC VIDEO DUET! Fireflies vs WHO?

Thats it. Hope @LineLiar will remember this… :cry: if not. ill leave the forums like…

#Forever.

Thx for helping me in the past guys… Ill never comeback sniff

Thanks and goodbye, Greenheart Games and the Forums… Ill always remember u guys.

whoop de do

I think I remember you now. Maybe, half?

wow. u sure? i guess that makes me feel good now :smile:

Congrats, you did it.

Even though I don’t know who you are, welcome back!
You should be a little less cocky though, not a feature people like ^^