The old modder has returned!

Hey guys. Miss me??
Cause im BACK!!! :smiley:

The old modder is here now. but i cant update my old mods for a while cause i lost them and it came from my old computer that has OFFICIALLY

#UNBOOTABLE :frowning:

As of a result ill create new fresher mods once i have GDT, and the modding tools.

#SPOILER ALERT!#

The mod will focus on consoles like the old ones. Perhaps they will start somewhat on the 21st era

#WHY I LEFT THE FORUMS#

Months agoā€¦ I got banned for flaming the topic for 1 week. after that i came back here but i changed my mind for many months till now. The reason why i left here for many months cause the MODS of GDT is useless so i got even furtherā€¦ Played the Sims 2 and COD MW3
But once i flashback about yesterday about GDT i came back hereā€¦ TODAY!!!

Dont worry. ill be here guysā€¦ :smile:

Oh and. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! :wink:

1 Like

hi

I donā€™t remember you.

1 Like

cause im gone for too long. Remember me @LineLiar?? :frowning:

I know u still know meā€¦ Remember the old topics?? my Mod??? U.E.R?? (Ultra Engine Research) :cry:

I kind of donā€™t. Donā€™t cry.

1 Like

I thought @DzjengisKhan made this thread the moment I read the titleā€¦ Butā€¦ nvm.

3 Likes

donā€™t try to blow your trumpet @kingofblox360 :wink:

1 Like

thanksā€¦ sniff. Some users dont know me when im back. Wish i have a time machineā€¦ :frowning:

aHA! Found my ā€œTime Machineā€ and i got this pots from my topicsā€¦

This is what @LineLiar said on my topics. he might remember me!

Weā€™re not going to make it look more like Game Dev Tycoon. We donā€™t want GamersGoMakers be exactly Game Dev Tycoon. smiley There are weekly updates with new features and bugfixes though, so make sure to watch out for them! wink Thereā€™s a great feature on the way for the coming update.

Topic: GamersGoMakers vs Game Dev Tycoon

How is this an announcement from GDT fans and mod testers? How is this even an announcement?

Topic: Need mod testers for my mod

one thing I have to say.
ahem.
I LOVE
SIMCITY
No seriouslyā€¦ people only hate it because it had only-DRM in the start, while the game itself (not looking at DRM) is pretty solid. AND ITā€™S MADE BY MAXIS INSTEAD OF THE COMPANY WHO MADE THE WORST GAME IN THE SERIES! (Iā€™m looking at you SimCity Societies)

Topic: EA is milking or not

Maroon 5 - Daylight

Topic: MUSIC VIDEO DUET! Fireflies vs WHO?

Thats it. Hope @LineLiar will remember thisā€¦ :cry: if not. ill leave the forums likeā€¦

#Forever.

Thx for helping me in the past guysā€¦ Ill never comeback sniff

Thanks and goodbye, Greenheart Games and the Forumsā€¦ Ill always remember u guys.

whoop de do

I think I remember you now. Maybe, half?

wow. u sure? i guess that makes me feel good now :smile:

Congrats, you did it.

Even though I donā€™t know who you are, welcome back!
You should be a little less cocky though, not a feature people like ^^