EA is milking or not

4 me they are

Well, describe what you mean by they are broken

u get the orange triangle when you have something new but they never dissapear
sometimes when im working on costumizing a gun it suddenly changes to changing camo
some more bugs

I’ll admit, i’ve experienced the triangle bug. But it’s not really that game breaking is it :stuck_out_tongue:

and they said that they were gonna make loadouts but theh didnt
and u can only customize in game not in the menus that sucks

1. They didn’t say that (Atleast i don’t think they did)
  2. And… I kinda prefer editing loadouts in game, it allows me to look at the current situation and change my loadout respectively :stuck_out_tongue:

one thing I have to say.
ahem.

I LOVE

SIMCITY

No seriously… people only hate it because it had only-DRM in the start, while the game itself (not looking at DRM) is pretty solid. AND IT’S MADE BY MAXIS INSTEAD OF THE COMPANY WHO MADE THE WORST GAME IN THE SERIES! (I’m looking at you SimCity Societies)

2 Likes

they said it on official bf4 forums

@kingofblox360 lets establish something here, EA are money whores. If the game doesn’t meet the expectations of bringing in the money at launch they will use other methods such as DLC. They are not classed as the best gaming company and never will be unless they put the customers first.

2 Likes

EA = “We never have enough milk! Let’s keep milking!”

EA = Meh!

I could not agree more with this title…

From their sports games like: Madden and NBA Live

To their PC and other console games like: Battlefield, The Sims 3 and now The Sims 4, and SimCity 2013.

I hope individual companies take over these game titles and EA goes into bankruptcy. They create the most basic games for 50 or 60 USD and then charge you either for DLC or micro transactions in the game.

1 Like

i know EA is NOT the best gaming company of all time. I am waiting that EA will get…

BANKRUPT.

1 Like

True dat! The only thing I will miss though is Battlefield.

2 Likes

and the good old times of EA like SimCity 4… i have simcity 4 still :smile:

And now i want EA to get…

BANKRUPT!

@kingofblox360 I’m really sorry to say this, but

“will get bankrupt”

isn’t correct

Fixed.

i think mojang also suks they havent released any mod support for over 5 years now!!!

wtf are you talking about

minecraft

i know that -_-

I meant what do you mean by "i think mojang also suks they havent released any mod support for over 5 years now!!!