SMT scrapped for now - New project

Worst part about new computers… Installing all the things you previously has (And in some cases cracking it again)

Also, all progress will go back, I honestly can’t be bothered transferring old files to my new computer

ikr
I just reinstalled windows like 5 days ago and lost all my not hentai videos
and I still haven’t run Garry’s Mod yet, and it needs to install my 200 addons

2 Likes

bad story incoming:
You are a programmer working for the ISN (International Security Network), when suddenly your boss sends you an email: “Good morning/afternoon/evening(whatever) Mr. (name of player), I decided to ask you for a favor. Our servers have detected a number of mass destruction from multiple locations. The most active ones were from (country 1), (country 2) and (country 3). We need you to find a way to stop this. If you fail, we will be forced to shutdown the network. Millions will lose their jobs. Good luck.” After that, you left your apartment, entered your car and drived to the office building.
it was 12:09 AM so give me a break

This story is even better

So, i’m thinking turn based with a 24hr in-game timer
Each turn is a new day

1 Like

Neato

Sexist

Good. Because TBS is better than RTS.

goddamn it wave
do you want to tell me that you are a SJW?

Btw, i wouldn’t rule out multiplayer, but i certainly doubt it will feature in the game, once the game is to a playable game like stage, the file to be used with construct 2 will be available for download.

Some game ideas i have gathered:

Blackmailing people in high places, Phone hacking, A hitman service.

Gameplay information: TBS strategy, i think we’ll call it for now? not much else here.

Also struggling coming up with a name. suggestions would be nice

uhhh can downtime be the name?
also what is a hitman service?

1 Like

assassinations, @Today, this will fit in with the blackmail. Downtime sounds good!

Also going for a new look, what about this?

3 Likes

Downtime title font looks weird. But rest is ALL G!!!

Also this is an epic idea for a game.

######pls dont fail us

that’s awesome!

I have an idea! I have an idea! I have an idea! I have an idea!

What if you make a map of the devices, country’s, databases, places and buildings you can hack? That map is filled with hexagons (little six-cornered boxes), each hexagon is a place/device/country/building/database you can hack.

Good idea, or not? :smirk:

@Lukas_Schuurman Yes, i had a similar idea in mind.

@Today thank you kind sir

@Cazran how can the font be improved?

Also, what about this loop for music? http://www.dl-sounds.com/royalty-free/androids/ been searching for days and this is the only music that i find could fit the theme of the game, and set a nice feel to it, with out it being too uplifting or too depressing

1 Like

you’re welcome :wink:

the music is okay-nice-ish-notbad-kinda
yeah, good enough

1 Like

Wow! :smile_cat:

I think it should be more of a practical font, something that you would imagine “hacking” to be like. I don’t know.