Russian translation

I’m still here too but a bit busy finding office web-design job. Is ru.po file in actual version now? I mean, the game is updated and I need to know were there any according changes to initial locale template in your repository?

BTW: gratz with Steam release. Good news everyone!

Всем привет. Стим версия переведена уже нашей командой (ищите в интернете). Ждем когда же модераторов назначат и можно будет перенести перевод на официальный релиз.
Hello everyone. Steam version is translated by our team (you can find it on Internet). We’re still waiting when will appoint moderators and Russification can be imported to the official release.
PatrickKlug, I can give you the translation of the form: English Text = Russian text.
Example:

Your bank account is in the red.\nThankfully your bank has enabled you to overdraw your account up to {0} but be careful, if your account balance is below -{0} you will go bankrupt.=У Вас отрицательный баланс на счету.\nКак постоянному клиенту, Ваш банк погасил задолженность до {0}, но будьте осторожны, если Ваш баланс упадёт до -{0} вы обанкротитесь.

Thank you for your time.=Спасибо за уделенное время.

Lines are arranged in order of their meeting in the script.
In order PO-file lines of text is quite different.
I can also give the translated script.
Screenshots:

@Haoose That would be fine. It’s easy to convert that format to the PO file format. Just send us the file and we will try to integrate it.

Horrible translate. Вреся - it’s a time? Need to write like “Время” Horror is not Хоррор in russian, it’s Ужасы. What means Г1М1Н3? Н3? What do u mean? I dont know no one word on Н, what u can use here.

“Вреся” - опечатка. Исправим (на “Время”). Хоррор - довольно распространено, но можно и на “ужасы” заменить. Н3 - означает “Неделя 3” (в месяце 4 недели).
Это не окончатльная версия перевода и постоянно правится.
PatrickKlug, I will try to send PO-file in evening.

Haoose, перевод-то внятный, но его нужно привести к не менее внятному виду.
Недостатки следующие:

1. Некоторые фразы перевода не влезают в исходные рамки.
  2. Много опечаток.
  3. Не перефразированы элементы, завязанные на количество и падежи в переменных. В английском языке это решается иначе, чем в русском. Здесь требуется перевод не в лоб, а по лбу.)

Возможно, кое-что было исправлено за время моей игры в пиратскую версию, но лучше перепроверить.

PatrickKlug, as soon as you accept “pirates” russian translation (it’s what we’ve discussed before and it was in questionable state) I can enlist as moderator since my own work on the translation is still in slow progress and actually unnecessary now.

We will try to import that translation but we will definitely need to go through a round of moderation.

Сейчас выжный шаг - встроить перевод в игру. Насколько я понимаю, игра еще не выходила ни на одном языке, кроме английского (официально). То есть разработчикам прелстоить доделать систему локализации. Как доделают - отредактируем перевод уже тут.

Oh, so many russian speaking user. Maybe you can add to the game popular in the USSR cool computer “Poisk” :wink: or ZX Spectrum? :smile: )

Хорошая идея xD

@Haoose “Выбор фишек” - какое-то жаргонное выражение получается, нужен более профессиональный термин в данном случае

@PatrickKlug So, maybe you pick some moderators?

1984 “Agat”.)) I remember my dad took me to his workplace and I could play Alley Cat on this. We didn’t own any home PC for the time being.

Any news? =)

Hey Guys, we have some free time for translations again! How are you guys doing? What do you need to move forward?
Are your moderators still active and do you need more?

I sent you (Patrick) our translation (Games-Gen) 9 days ago. Since then, the news from you was not.

Для того чтобы его встроили, соизвольте его сначала полностью перевести без ошибок и опечаток. Я скачивал ваш перевод с Games-gen и был очень огорчен, тем какой был перевод. Как я понял по скриншотам, перевод не изменился… Для любительского перевода отлично, но встраивать в офф. релиз такой перевод - глупо. Сначала нужно всё до мелочей перевести и обдумать, а потом уже встраивать. (In order that it built in, deign to translate completely at first it without mistakes and typographical errors. I downloaded your transfer with Game-gen and was very afflicted what subjects there was a transfer. As I understood on screenshots, transfer didn’t change… For amateur transfer perfectly but to build in in офф. release such transfer - it is silly. At first it is necessary to translate and consider everything to trifles, and then already to build in.)

Вопрос сейчас стоит в возможности вставить перевод. Технически. Пока этого сделано не было. До сих пор еще в игре не все строки помечены для локализации.
Я ж не говорю что я отправил финальный перевод. Нет. Тестовый. Чтобы разработчики выработали механизм вставки перевода в игру. Когда это будет сделано - уже можно спокойно протестировать все и поправить.

Patrick has been busy with many things, you can resend it to me at support@greenheartgames.com and i will pass it to Daniel. Spasiba!

Send in PM