[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateModEditor [0.4.5.39]

Yeah

Yes :slight_smile: I donā€™t think it does anything reallyā€¦ it just reverts back to normal. It would be cool if it did something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OMG :laughing: Ok. This needs to be fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

@JackBank
Hummā€¦ well, what should it supposed to do? Creating a parent-child relation between two or more items wouldnā€™t make really sense for that kind of items.

I was lookinā€™ at the screenshot and thinking WTH went wrong? Good to know I simply did forget to disable the Dragā€™nā€™Drop feature of the tree control! :stuck_out_tongue:

well, i was thinking about if it would be able to like if the research is under a research that might be called ā€œInternetā€ (just an example) and you make another called ā€œbrowser gameā€ and if you put the browser game under the ā€œInternetā€ you would have to research Internet before you will be able to research browser gameā€¦ I kind of think that feature is missingā€¦ maybe itā€™s just me :stuck_out_tongue:

But otherwise I wouldnā€™t mind if itā€™s there or not, since itā€™s not really supposed to do anything

1 Like

lel

@JackBank That is a great idea! :thumbsup:

i was just about to type the same thing. But @JackBank bet me too it

1 Like

@alphabit Can you give a list of some features coming in the new update???

1 Like

Mainly a tech update featuring:

• Bug fixing
  • Reversion to .NET 4.0
  • Again support for Windows XP and higher
  • Plugin System
  • Extensibility (*experimental)
  • Special Researches (?)
  • Publishers (?)
4 Likes

Nice :smiley:

@alphabit I thought of a pretty cool idea for my mod, i can implement it but not the way i want to implement the idea.
The idea is called a ā€œSide Topicā€, a side topic can only be selected in the second topic box when Multi Topic is unlocked.

EG. Military/FPS=BF/CoD

1 Like

@alphabit Do you have any feature done or all of then need to be polished?

###You are awesome, guys :clap: ###

With a total download count of more than 4k and around 40 modules created with it, UME has reached another incredible milestone in its young history.

Muchas gracias amigos! This is simply a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

For your constant support, you will be soon rewarded with a new versionā€¦ Itā€™s still worth to stay tuned :wink:

@supersamuel Most of the things are already done, but need to be polished. The good news is, that Iā€™ll be back at home this week and can invest much more time in the project again :wink:

5 Likes

I canā€™t see the word ā€œnew versionā€ that I stay like this:

4 Likes

I love this but I have a burning question to ask. Is it possible to make it so when you create a new research part you can make one of the criteriaā€™s be one of the parts you made?

Example:

Engine Part 1 needs Engine: Simple Physics Level 1.

Engine Part 2 needs Engine: Advanced Physics Level 1 & Engine Part 1 Level 3

2 Likes

This is something I planned to do, but it still was not implemented. I need to dynamically add/remove custom things to allow that.

It is something I will consider for the next release!:smiley:

4 Likes

Hey @alphabit

I accidently replaced my mod with a new save and all my stuff is goneā€¦ ( .ume file) Is there any way to get it back?

If itā€™s possible to copy the code.js main.js and package.json from the finished mod (when you click the ā€œBuild expansion mod packageā€ button) in the ume tool into the ume toolā€¦ hope you know what i meanā€¦ It could really help me. I canā€™t do what I tried to explain above, if you can do it, would you help me out? Thank you

That is not possible at the moment @JackBank

1 Like

I create the console, I give fashions to friends.
Consoles in set time arenā€™t present.
All points, the prices, the message it is attached.

in single game of 70% works

whether will work in a multiplayer? GDTMP

@alphabit, can you make it so it DOESNā€™T require admin permission? My dad is admin, and he only is home on weekends.

1 Like