[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateModEditor [0.4.5.39]

what about contracts? :wink:

Check the documentation. It’s all in there :slight_smile:

http://gdt-ultimatesuite.abesco.de/docs/classes/UltimateLib.Contracts.html

3 Likes

That i made, when i tried to do this UME crashed deleting over one hour of work

What will implemented on the next alpha? :wink:

This mod is amazing and all, but for whatever reason, whenever I create a console, no matter what tech it has, its marketshare is super low. For example, When it gets released on the start, its marketshare is at 3.5%, while the default ones are in the 40+, What am I doing wrong (frankly, it would be nice to have a marketshare option)

EDIT - I think I found out my problem
EDIT - Yup, Nevermind. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can you please make a Windows XP version of this? I would really want to try modding and adding some new genres (i just feel there isn’t enough), but i can’t run it as it doesn’t work on XP. Can you?

Older versions run on XP
But on newer version you will need vista or higher

But where is the download for those older versions?

And now i also see that custom Genre will be in future versions. And those versions don’t work on Xp. :…(

2 Likes

Can’t you just upgrade???

1 Like

Why are you still using XP in the first place? o.O

1 Like

@LineLiar Doesn’t help that updates are stopping for xp on the 8th of next month either :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

UME will be changed and enhanced to allow support for plugins, so that future changes will be done on a plugin basis. Furthermore I’ll add a solution I wrote once a while to allow for automating UME (Macro / Enhancement Editor).

This will allow for more flexibility and extensibility for the future releases. It also means that I’ll probably revert back to .NET Framework 4.0 dropping the need to have 4.5 installed, so that XP support will be still available. This also involves separating the GitHub Deployment Manager (which is still under development) and put it into a plugin.

4 Likes

U make my day perfect alphabit.Finnaly i can make mods which i want when new updates come:)

@alphabit This would be a good idea, as i have seen a lot of people making this mistake recently. When building the package make it say that you need UL installed

1 Like

ok ill will try without nothing running and but i cant get the picture 1. i would need a program to be running 2. then i wont run nothing

This is what it looks like:
UltimateModEditor GTD Setup:
Installing UltimateModEditor GTD
Please wait while the Setup Wizard installs UltimateModEditor GDT. This may take several minutes.
Green bar at 75%

UltimateModEditor GDT
The setup must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system is running. If you choose to continue, a reboot will be required to complete the setup.
options OK
Storno

I tried it but nothing without stuff running no diference.

@ondrej008 Do you know what version of .NET Framework you are running

When I want to add notification to an event I can’t see the Name of the notification
When I want to choose it, then it’s just blank text…
It can and will be a pain in the butt when you start having a few…

Here is a screenshot of it…