[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

@Zayo We surely do not aim to reduce or harm the creation of content based mods with our project. In fact it is the opposite. We would like to provide some serious tools for creating expansion mods :wink:

I have finished to design the preliminary ā€œEngine Research Editorā€ form:

I need to implement some functionality now, after that thereā€™s some more small work to do for completing a first release. This release (0.0.1) will not need the UltimateLib and will basically support the following features:

• New Project
  • Open Project
  • Save Project As
  • Validate Code
  • Build Code to a ready-to-use package
  • Add Topics
  • Add Engine Researches
3 Likes

AWESOME!!!

That looks so cool and more easy than using notepad++

You lazy man!

ė‹„ģ³! I donā€™t care what you say about korean. Wait where did this escalated?

Wellā€¦ you did it. Wasnā€™t me.

Hey, do you need any testers for the UltimateModEditor? I would love to help out on this :slight_smile:

Yes :slight_smile:

Iā€™m working on the last things and chances are a good that there is a version out during the day :wink:

Iā€™ll drop you a pm.

Latest Screenshot:

Awesome :smiley:

In the meantime, hereā€™s a small guide for installing the test version:

• If any previous test versions have been installed, please uninstall them prior to proceed
  • Unzip the ā€œUltimateModEditor_0.0.1.1.zipā€ into a temporary folder
  • Run the ā€œUltimateModEditorSetup.exeā€ file found within the package to run the installer
  • Follow the steps indicated by the installer
  • You should have a new section (folder) in ā€œStarts - All Programsā€ named ā€œUltimateSuiteā€
  • In section ā€œUltimateSuiteā€ you can start ā€œUME (UltimateModEditor)ā€
  • Alternatively (if choosen during installation) you can start the editor from the desktop

Please be aware that this is a test version and may not work as expected.

System Requirements:

• Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8
  • .NET Framework 4.0 (will be handled by the installer)

The installation package will be 64bit only. So is there any need for 32bit installations? If so I can provide separate installation packages.

Note

This is about a non public test release :wink:

I need 128 bit.
I work in NASA.

No, I dont.

I use 64bit.
Sorry.
Thats SPAM, sorry.

Wait, I wanted to post
ā€™Looks like UltimateSuite is coming :>'
And, Ive spammed this topic with one stupid post D:

Hey, I have 32bit Java :expressionless:

:ā€™(

What does it mean 32bit java? 32 bit that isnā€™t a big deal (thatā€™s why Iā€™m asked). But what are your specs?

Btw. I updated my previous topic!

Erm, I donā€™t know TBH, I know it has 1T memoryā€¦ And that the Java is 32bitā€¦

But, what is it? A PC? A tablet? A notebook? What operating system are you running on? Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, OSx?

Oh, sorry.
Itā€™s a computer, and it is running on Windows 8 :wink:

There is a new topic about testing. Maybe you should take a look there :wink:

Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel Core i5-3210 CPU 2.50GHz
12.0GB RAM
64- Bit

Please use the following forum thread for everything around this and future test sessions:
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/test-non-public-test-for-ultimatemodeditor-0-0-1-will-open-shortly/10129