[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

Pepsi Stop.

PEPSI

What do you like more, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Fanta, or LineLiarā€™s Favourite drink of all timeā€¦ Sewage water. XD

How Did You know that LineLiar likes the Sewage Water?

I liek Pespis

I donā€™t like sewage water o.o

Becauseā€¦ magic.

u liek pespis? i liek mudki- i mean coka kola

Just jokinā€¦ XD

I like Pepsi and Coca-Cola.

PEPsI

XD
I like to mix them both. Itā€™s tasty, try it!

I mix Water and Oil and Blue Paint. OCEAN!

1 Like

Ehh not really mix, but thay are in One bottleā€¦

When is it ACTUALLY coming out?

neeeeveeerā€¦ jk. hopefully in less than about 4 days. iā€™m hoping.

Me and @AnthonyVGNerd would be glad to test it, because weā€™re looking to restart and make a new mod. If youā€™re interested in letting us test it, PM us both, please!

1 Like

(Ultimate mod editor and ultimate lib, not just a single one.)

looks awesome

The amount of excitement I have for this is sort of being killed a little bit by one thought: Wouldnā€™t this end up causing an overflow of mods, thus causing a crash in the modding area, thus making modding unpopular, thus the original expansion pack not getting updated again?! That is a good mod! Iā€™m still pretty excited though.
:wink:

You should really force people to ask permission to prevent overflowing from happening. Trust me. When a tool like this gets released, people are gonna overflow this house. Many modders will not want to deal with it. Iā€™m currently working on a mod, and I feel that you should really force permissions. Please man. I love the concept and Iā€™m really impressed, but Iā€™m getting really nervous. Really. Really. Nervous.

There will be more mods. but the mods only providing Topics/Researches/Events/Consoles will be less popular and there will be more people wanting original mods with special features like: Info Stats Mod, Camelot Expansion Mod, Expansion Pack Mod, TweakMod, Competitor Mod, Cheat Mod etc. This compensates the overflow of mods and most of the new mods without those things will probaby be once lookat at and then flushed down the toilet, to say it the least. :wink:

1 Like

When this thread came out, i thought to myselfā€¦

"Well that was a bit unexpected ainā€™t it?"
I was honestly just shocked when this came out. Itā€™s very awesome in concept and i cannot believe that this is gonna be real!

Good job man!

1 Like

Thanks. I was pretty scared.