[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

[ADDED] URL to official website. Here we will publish the product documentations and the next releases of UME.

ATM there’s not a lot on the website, merely some information about UltimateSuite. But in the near future it will be populated :smile:

oh my god this will be so awesome i can’t breathe. It’s been 1 day since the new years but alphabit over here is making lots of awesome fricking stuff!

1 Like

[ADDED] New screenshot documenting the dockable window system and the creation of the mod’s files (see package.json, main.js, and code.js).

The package structure will be applied as follows:

In the main folder you’ll find the “code.js” file, which contains the core code of the mod.

2 Likes

I was curious. I have no idea about a Mac and don’t own it. Although… will it work on Mac’s? :wink:

1 Like

You guy’s should have written Ultimate Module Editor (UME) in java :slight_smile:

@LineLiar the Ultimate Module Editor (UME) won’t work on mac/linux
UML will work.

Yeah probably… but after all it would surely take more time until release then :stuck_out_tongue:

On every grapple I’ve seen recently, there was always a win version on it… that’s really no rocket science installing windows 7 or 8 on a Grapple machine…so using UME shouldn’t be a problem for grapple users, after all :wink:

@LineLiar As @Kristof1104 already said, it’s a windows only app. If you install windows on your mac, you could work with it.

[ADDED] New Editor Form for Topics in default (beginner) mode
[ADDED] New Screenshot of the Editor Form for Topics (beginner mode)

Alright, i plugged my window with awesome curtains to my macbook. What’s next? :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: How did u do that? Nails? Ductape? Paper-Clip? Does the book hang on your awesome curtains next to your window(s) now?

About the topic: You would install and use Windows on a Grapple Machine using a boot manager like “BootCamp”. There are several pages on the net explaining on how to do that.

1 Like

I didn’t know you can install windows on macs. XD

Off topic again :
I used my linux penguin slaves to make me some duct tape XD

My Grandma have installed on one computer Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows Vista And Mac OS X 10.5 lol.

Using a virtual machine you could also use mac on windows (at least for the osx versions that do support x86), but that’s another more complicated story :smile:

@Haxor Your grandma is a genius! :slight_smile:

Those 2 Windows XP are installed, because when her daughter was installing it something gone wrong…
And, Vista was originally on this computer, but MAC? Wth, no one knows :stuck_out_tongue:

@Haxor If it’s a regular PC, it could be a virtual machine that is hosting the OSX. If it’s a MAC, it’s a boot manager that handles the right booting (or there’s a vm tool, too).For both to work properly, regular hardware (x86 compatible) is needed. Older MACs with proprietary hardware do not work with windows.

I know, but how my grandma could do that?

With the help of someone or using the internet, specifically google? :slight_smile:
Not all grandmas are computer stone age humans :wink: I know of some older people that are really good at computing, cause they have a passion for those technical stuff… other (even younger people) do not even know how to turn on a computer (well, that’s probably the case of my mum :P)

Okay, now WHY she did it?

Well, that’s a good question… maybe she writes software for a big software house? :stuck_out_tongue: Or she simply wants to have all systems for all eventualities?

Haha, she doesnt even know other systems except Windows Xp.

Does she accept requests? I want to make my pc mac osx too… :stuck_out_tongue:

windows on a mac is pure rape imo :slight_smile:

1 Like