[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

I must admit that it works quite smooth :slight_smile: Btw. what system r u using?

I have both, Iā€™m a Objective C developer and a Java developer(and for some plugins I use .net).

EDIT:
and by both I mean 2 seperate systems :slight_smile:

I used to hate mac, until I really started to get to know itā€¦ and I must say it rocks!
Love windows 2 but itā€™s a shame that people buy a mac because it looks nice and put windows on it.

Then it just becomes a waste of money :smiley:
Love linux 2 btw ;D

What system are u using?

Btw are you wrinting the UME in .NET or C++

Hey @kristof1104, Iā€™m writing UME using C# with the .NET Framework 4.

Started to work with .NET since 2.0. Before I was doing a lot more of C++ (AFC, MFC and vanilla), VB and Java (mainly java applets), mainly developing using the WinAPI and in between them I used to work with several web technologies (php, js using different frameworks).

Linux is for me the n.1 for servers and systems where the real work is doneā€¦ and wellā€¦ I used to hate mac, tooā€¦ but am now accepting that the fruit does a good job, too :stuck_out_tongue: I have a macbook pro on my list (and and iPad Air), so itā€™s not that I donā€™t like 'em :wink:

In the end itā€™s the customer who determines which technologies can be used for a certain development project, so Iā€™m sometimes limited by the requirements.

I must admit that I fell in love with C# and whenever possible I try to work on it, albeit I would like to dig deeper into oc (in fact I used to have for 2 years an apple deveveloper id) but whenever I started, something else took that time away.

At the moment Iā€™m making up for html5 and the canvas object, since I didnā€™t dug deeper since the beginning, but then in in the end, itā€™s the time that decides how much is left of it for digging deeper into something which isnā€™t related to a customer project.

Btw. I also have some different systems (by the means of real), I feel much more comfortable having a real machine than a virtual.

Are u a professional software developer?

I use .NET too! Paint .NET, am I a pr0 if using the .NET?

1 Like

Youā€™re definitely a pr0! Iā€™m so bold to assert that youā€™re a genius :stuck_out_tongue:
I also used the regular paint before switching to .NETā€¦ and what shall I say? Since then I feel the power of .NET :wink:

2 Likes

Waitā€¦ Did You Changed Avatar, or You hasnt Cookie Monster all the time?

*wasnt

God. Sorry Haxor. My language OCD keeps hurting me. :dizzy_face:

Whatā€¦ How could that happen? How I could type hasnt!?

[Added] Beginnerā€™s mode ā€œTopic Editorā€. A topic editor specifically designed and implemented for the ā€œBeginnerā€™s Modeā€ (default).
[Added] New screenshots showing the beginnerā€™s topic editor

The following control was specifically designed for setting up weightings values. It ranges from Terrible to Great.

[Better UI] :stuck_out_tongue:

Please take a look at the newest screenshot to get an impression (the last one in the list of today).

Ooooooooooooooooh,
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Nice!

1 Like

Looks awesome guys.

Well done!

2 Likes

Good Job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you guys :smile: glad you like it

Hey alphabit
can there be an option so that the coding part looks sort of like notepad++ layout? yā€™know, colours, numbered lines.

It will @WaveJones.

I can just tell you that the code editor will feature the following:

• Javascript Code completion
  • Line numbers
  • Bracket folding
  • Split View
  • Line highlighting
  • ā€¦ +++ whatever you know from a professional code editor :smile:

So still keep a little bit of patience until I renew / upgrade some componentā€™s licenses and then start to integrate them.

At first we would like to keep focus on the following (this is what you would expect from the first release):

• Full Topic Creation (Beginner and Expert Mode)
  • Full Research Creation (Engine, Special and Lab - Beginner and Expert mode)
  • Full Platform Creation (Incl. platform notifications) (Beginner and Expert mode)

As soon as the mentioned points are realized and the first alpha released, weā€™ll proceed on implementing the code editor incl. syntax highlighting and all the stuff I told uā€¦

Hope this makes for an even bigger hype :smiley:

1 Like

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh,
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Nice!

1 Like

You are amazing. :smiley:

1 Like

pretty cool features for the first release. :slight_smile: @alphabit

The crucial part of creating and generating basic code for topics, researches and platforms is already integrated, albeit there will be room for improvements and depth anyways (being the first release). I need to integrate notifications with platforms now (at least in a basic way) so that a first release can be done.

Donā€™t expect too much, as the first alpha release is always a russian roulette :stuck_out_tongue:

What we would like to achieve with our first release, is that you can at least create some basic mods. Then, while the project continues, it will be the community feedback to drive us to further versions and feature developments then.

Letā€™s see where this adventure leadsā€¦

2 Likes