[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

So you’re saying that none of the mods work for you now?

correct, the only one that comes up on the ingame menu mods list now is the API mod, even though I’ve got ultimate lib, camelot, infostats and expansion pack master mod folders in there too

Ah now there’s the problem! :smiley: Inside all the master folders should be another folder, called (almost) the same but withough ‘-master’. Those are the folders you want directly in the ‘mods’ folder ^^

1 Like

ahh thank you! :smiley: never would have worked that out cheers dude!

1 Like

@alphabit, UltimateLib 1.4.0 will be launched this weekend with UME?

We’ll be releasing 1.3.3 soon. Just a small update with some new features that will accommodate @DzjengisKhan’s topic search etc.

2 Likes

I can’t open the file. It says corrupted zip file. I’m on windows 7

@heywhite Thanks for pointing out. Yes, that’s true, and is caused by a wrong zip format. If you have “WINRAR” you can unpack it. I’ll fix this issue during the weekend. Sorry for inconvenience.

1 Like

thanks for the quick reply. It’s working now

1 Like

I keep Getting this error in the code.js…is there anyway for me to fix it?
it says "Expected ‘;’ "

remove the 1.0 in the name of your mod. The “.” is breaking the code.

There is a place in the config where you can put the version number

2 Likes

THANK YOU!! You Rock! :smiley:

1 Like

I keep getting an error "Expected ‘;’ " anyone know how I can fix it?

I’ve fixed this now :smiley:

And I’m still wondering how it could happen! I implemented a quite strict validation! Hmmm… Seems I need to review it!

###edit###

@SGamerJoe: When entering this name in the project settings mask, don’t you get an error??

2 Likes

I don’t get any errors anymore, I was only getting the error because I put a special character in the name of the mod, kinda a stupid thing to do haha :smiley:

@SGamerJoe I know that :wink: What wonders me is that you should get noticed BEFORE you build/validate it in the project settings screen of UME.

Oh, what you mean where the box goes red if you put a special character in it? :smiley: , It doesn’t do that if you put a dash in between the words like I did, for some reason, so it was SG-Mod :smile:

Thanks for telling me that. I’ll look into it… I want it to force a dev not to make errors :wink:

Glad to help :wink: