[REL] [Tools] UltimateSuite - UltimateLib [1.3.4]

###What are we doing?
Just thought to share our current dev stage with you… just in case you’re wondering what is going on in UltimateLib :smiley:

Here’s a quick overview of the current class structure, as you can see, there’s a lot to come in the next releases:

Here are some more details about the classes we’re working on:

3 Likes

Apparently Info&Stats mod is going to be integrated with UltimateLib

1 Like

Yes… not only apparently… :stuck_out_tongue: The core functionality of InfoStatsMod is going into UL, and InfoStatsMod will be switched soon to use the UL, too.

cant wait till next release!

Will you integrate TweakMod to UltimateLib too? This way you can make something like, the UltimateMod

Well most of TweakMod has been already implemented in UL. TweakMod basically builds up on the features that are in UL now and provides some additional things. But on a longer term, everything which is inside TweakMod and InfoStatsMod as well as Camelot, will find their way into UL.

1 Like

Info&Stats Mod + TweakMod + Camelot + UltimateLib = Mind Blow

1 Like

@alphabit I am getting this error when loading: UltimateLib is not defined

Edit: Nevermind i solved the problem

1 Like

I always get an error like this when I open the game

can somebody help me

Well, it’s difficult to say something only looking at this screenshot :wink:

• Did you develop the module on your own using UL or did you use UME?
  • Did you debug your module? (see the modding FAQ for more details)

To enable debugging console, open up the package.json of the GDT game (in the installation folder),
and change the setting “toolbar” from “false” to “true” (like shown here):

{
  "name": "Game Dev Tycoon - Steam",
  "main": "defaultBrowser.html",
  "window":{
    "toolbar":true,
	"icon":"package.png",
    "fullscreen":false,
	"frame":true,
	"min_width":1024,
	"min_height":768
  },
  "dom_storage_quota":40,
  "chromium-args":"--disable-device-orientation"
}
  • Is there any chance you can provide a download to your module so that I can take a look at?

It’s actually the overpowermod’s fault so I just deleted that mod

@alphabit I don’t know if that’s easy or not but, can you add the random names thing to the next update? Because, this is the only reason I use tweak mod. And i’m terrible with giving names to things (the writers block achievement were the first one I unlocked).

@alphabit , if the Info Stas Mod will be integrated into UL PLEASE fix the bug which makes a screen pop up every week with your best game. Hell it’s annoying.

@LineLiar But you know, that you can deactivate this annoying screen in the “Notification” setup page? :wink:

@alphabit, yeah but another annoying thing then pops up, right? It still says it but you don’t have to click OK. D:

u can deactivate it in the info stats mod config dialog under notifications not in twakmod

does ultimatelib work on mac? Because it won’t come up on my ingame menu mods list :confused:

It should work, all mods work on mac, are you sure you installed it correctly??

yeah the folder’s in with the other mod folders in the ‘mods’ folder

mods have been working for me great until I updated them along with adding ultimate lib