[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

I love this expansion pack I use it to play the game.

Hi! I’m Italian when the Expansion Pack will be available in italian?

When in game my money says NaN (“Not a Number”)

hey ! love your expansion pack . its really fun and great with alot to it ! the only problem is that when i play the licenses and dev costs are nan and when i choose a platform , my bank account cash turns to nan. Is there something wrong ? is it because i have another mod or something ? i have the cheatmod is youre wondering .

nice mod

This is irrelevant.

it a test and look at it too pls

It is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

a test how fast someone commets

Please do not post irrelevant comments. Go do it somewhere else.

2 Likes

This mod was working fine but I got an error message earlier. I deselected the mods and restart the game. Then I got this message.

Uncaught node.js Error

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of null
at Object.TopicsSerializer.save (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:1706:293)
at eval (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:218:451)
at Array.map (native)
at a.save (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:218:411)
at Object.b.save (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:79:499)
at Object.b.autoSave (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:85:198)
at Window.eval (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:153:84)
at Window.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:92:17)
at Window.init.Window.handleEvent (window_bindings.js:148:13)
at IDWeakMap.global.__nwObjectsRegistry.handleEvent (node.js:789:26)

So I selected the mods again and now the game runs as it should.

So this comment was basically pointless to make.

Oops. But if someone had or has a similar problem when they save the game and gets an error message with the save text stuck, deselect the mods, restart, reselect the mods and restart again. It should work. If it doesn’t, I don’t know what. Thanks.

So how do i use this mod again? Its been awhile lol

well
you play the game
and stuff

what do you mean?

its cool, i got it sorted hax :stuck_out_tongue:

did you mean @haxor

1 Like

@DzjengisKhan It’s conflicting with the cheat mod by kristof1104? (the mod is coming up red).

srsly… just, it’s gone. deaded. (both cheatmod and this expansion pack)

1 Like

I’m sorry to bother but i installed this, But as soon as i start game dev tycoon this mod deletes from my mods folder can you help?

It auto-gets deleted ?