[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

Yeah…
This mod is dead…
At least @DzjengisKhan is

The mod IS working for me. Use the Workshop version.

R.I.P EP for GDT mod

??? - 2015

2014 - 2015

2013*

And holy dam, 1366 posts
That’s just amazin

enters $0.001
receives a limited-edition thank you email
Profit

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’ve been working on Expansion Pack a bit again and I’m planning on releasing sort of a ‘reloaded’ version.
At the moment these are the features added/removed/fixed:

• Removed the topics, because there were a lot of people complaining about them and saying that the mod would be better without them.

• Removed the slim versions of the consoles, same reason as above.

• Added multi-topic, you can select 2 topics for your games. The 2nd topic does not affect your score however. At the moment it’s purely for some extra flavour for your games.

• Fixed the search topic feature, during the implementation of the multi-topic feature I also fixed some issues with the search topic feature.

• Fixed various bugs with the difficulties.

Features I’m planning on adding:

• Become a publisher, choose a topic, genre, platform, minimum score, royalty and budget. Other companies can apply for the contract and create the game.

• I don’t know what more yet :stuck_out_tongue: But feel free to give me ideas

Also, in the new edition the mod won’t require Ultimate Lib anymore, so hopefully no “my mod turns up red” comments :smiley:

Tell me if you would like something like this and suggest ideas :smile:

~~~ DzjengisKhan ~~~

7 Likes

Possibly expand on the Custom PC feature, like allowing someone to create a custom component which can be used in a Custom PC and sold to other manufactures :smiley:

6 Likes

All praise @DzjengisKhan, The first awesome modder since before GDT got mod support

2 Likes

The ability to create mobile consoles like the GS and Gameling would be cool!

2 Likes

Workshop pls?

1 Like

The topics your mod added were pretty useful, shame to see them go, but other than that everything else you did is fine. I’m excited.

Why dont released a topic version?
Or an addon that add topics?

There are already a butt-load of topic mods out there.

True dat with numerous unbalanced topic

I’m still working on it so I can’t publish it on the workshop yet.
However, for people who are interested here’s an early download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/23p6sqob75kgc6a/Expansion-Pack-Reloaded-Early-Version.zip

Please let me know if you find any bugs.

1 Like

Found one

3 Likes

puns.
https://www.google.pl/search?q=pun&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Ag1KVePNN8WOsAH3vYCADA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=677
these are butter

get it, butter?
ha

No, I don’t get it.

Can you play gdt with this mod because UltimateLib is broken?