[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

Thanks! It works now! Your the best!

1 Like

Hey @DzjengisKhan
Do you think it would be possible to do what I mentioned in my Ideas Topic?
Turning news/events into headlines so you can continue playing without interruption?

I really like the idea, but I would have no idea how to make this :frowning: Either way, when I have some spair time I might look into this, since I really like the idea. :smile:

1 Like

@DzjengisKhan is elke goede modder nederlands ofzo, zitten jullie in het zelfde schuitje?! Ik ben echt zoooo verbaast!!

Nee volgens mij ben ik de enige nederlandse modder :stuck_out_tongue: Alpha is duits/italiaans, everard is engels en kristof is belgisch (volgens mij). Darkly weet ik eigenlijk niet :smile:

oh ik dacht dat everard en kristof nederlands waren

oh nee everard niet nee

maar ik ben wel verbaast

Maar jouw mod is wel de beste (mijn mening).

Haha thx, but let’s keep it english/on topic again shall we? :wink:

3 Likes

ok

Yeah, I don’t know how to code but I can see that it would be difficult.
I hope you do look into it and hope you find a way to get it to work!

1 Like

Custom computers update

The small custom computers update is done, you can now also add keyboards, mice and headsets. This is optional, if you don’t want to inlcude this select the “None” option in the top of the list :smile:

Have fun all!

~~~ DzjengisKhan ~~~

3 Likes

@MrRain @DzjengisKhan It’s probably possible with some HTML and function hacking, but then again I haven’t tried it so I don’t know if it’s difficult or not :wink:

2 Likes

@Darkly Well yea, I’m sure it’s possible, but from the top of my head I would have no idea how to make it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Darkly @DzjengisKhan
I’m glad to know that it’s at least possible!

The last three computer variations’ picture doesn’t show.

Are you sure?

Because they’re showing for me:

1 Like

The first one was just to show that that one worked. Also, mine only go up to 15, not 20.

Hmm are you sure you’re using the latest version? And could you try it with a new save (if possible)

1 Like