[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

I can see it in the screenshot of your mods folder. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ow haha, yea that’s right. For testing purposes I made it a different mod :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not sure if this thread and project is still active or anything (Can’t tell when the last comment was posted >.<), but can someone tell me the best computer hardware for Custom Computers? Because if you go most-expensive, then you just get a medium score, but if you change OS to Maverick, then you get the best score.
Also, why does it keep saying that the list of features is “slim”?

You’re correct on the hardware aspect. The most expensive isn’t always the best pick. But you have to find the best hardware youself :wink: But what do you mean with ‘That the list of features is slim’?

Seriously? Can’t you just, well, say it? Pretty please? Or just PM me? I’ll give you an internet cookie?
Also, it’s after it talks about the specs, it says something along the lines of "The list of features look pretty slim. Don’t expect too many gadgets for this console."
This always happens when I make a Custom PC.

On a second note, what happened to the new images silverwolf mentioned? They looked so badass, but they’re not in the game, are they?

@DzjengisKhan, this is a known (well… bug? feature? :P) in the custom PC thing. When you get the review for your console it will ALWAYS say the list of features are a bit slim, this is because the Hardware isn’t counted as features… maybe you can put some actual FEATURES in? :wink:

Hmm I’m gonna take a look at it then, but I can’t tell when I have the time for it. And @synadria I’ll PM you the best combo in a minute, and no, the images haven’t been added yet. That’s something I forget all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely love this mod! Adds so much more to the game. However are you planning on adding more features for computers? Maybe different monitor types and custom hardware for the computer such as keyboards, headsets, and mice? Thanks and keep up the good work! @DzjengisKhan

@DarkStalker adding mouses/keyboards etc. would be possible, I guess I could make that tonight real quick, and also implement the textures from @silverwolf. :smile:

2 Likes

@DzjengisKhan That’s awesome! Thanks!

@DarkStalker, the release of the new version is going to be slightly delayed due to some unexpected things. I think this weekend will be the next release target ^^

Nice, can’t wait! Keep up the good work! :wink:

Woohoo!

Mice and keyboards have been added, I’ll add the rest of the new features (headset and new textures) tomorrow :smile:

If someone wants a beta version of the current build feel free to ask and I’ll PM you a link :smile:

@DzjengisKhan I’ll be willing to test

It’s not really testing :stuck_out_tongue: It’s more just an early access haha

1 Like

My mod turns red in the game options… whats going on?

Do you have UltimateLib installed???

I do not, I’m guessing I should?

Yes