[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

I started a new save, and it now goes up to 24, but the last three still don’t show. And I’m using game version 1.4.5.

1 Like

Hmm can you post an image of the ‘ccimg’ folder? Maybe the file names are wrong.

1 Like

There.

Hmm, now that makes sense, the new textures aren’t even in the folder :stuck_out_tongue: But I think you have an older version then, since the new textures are present in the github project.

1 Like

Now that’s weird. Then how come that I still got the bonus space and keyboard, headset, and mice option? At any rate, though, I re-copied everything and now it is working.

Great to hear :smile: But yea, it’s pretty weird why everything else worked but the textures didn’t. Maybe something went wrong during replacing the new version (withouth realizing it)

1 Like

Whenever I try to create a custom computer everything goes fine until it gets to 1599 and then it stops and I get an error. Does anybody know what causes this and how I can fix this? Thanks.

What error do you get @ilikepie620?

I forget but I can try to recreate it right now if you need it

That would be most helpfull :smiley:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of undefined
The exception occurred in file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/mods/ExpansionPack/source/CC_AddOn.js:3056

Hmm let me look into it for you ^^

Ah! I think I found it, I missed a cap somewhere -_- Could you download the mod again and test it for me? (since it was already working for me ^^)

I’m testing it now

Thanks! It worked :smile:

Great :smile: I’ve gotta be more carefull next time haha :smiley: (Also: 1000 posts o.O :smiley:)

8 Likes

@DzjengisKhan
ITS OVER OOONE THOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!! (BOOOOOOOOOOOOM)

2 Likes

Y U get so many laiks D:
But yeah… 1003 posts and about 20 000 000 000x more downloads, and about 300 000 000 000x more views…
wowz

Well benefit of being the first mod maybe :slight_smile: Or just good content, who knows?! :smiley:

2 Likes

Or name