[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

@Romire, I actually thought we’ve already had a charity event (turned out we didn’t). But I’m going to add something like than. Thank you for the idea ^^

1 Like

@DzjengisKhan Cheers man :slight_smile: ill take a credit for it LOL (Only do it if you want too of course :stuck_out_tongue: )

If the event would be exactly like that it would make no sense. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe add it(Computer develop or other) to main Game Dev Tycoon(Not mod)? Maybe you can work with Patrick Klug and Daniel Klug?

And about your computer mod, you missed one crucial thing: System OS, now i know this will delay the mod but its important, just put Mirrors 7, 8, Mack (somting), penguin 13.0.10 or something and Stream OS and make Mirrors cheap (copyrights) Mack is expansive, penguins is free and will speed up the developing (developing for the computer, not for games), same for Stream OS.

and just to make it more realistic, you should sell more than 1 computer at a time, but you should take your time and don’t rush.

Yeah System OS. Thats cool and important.

@DzjengisKhan
Nice work on the Computer addition in the hardware lab!
Keep up the good work mate! :smiley:

Greetz

Thanks @kristof1104, but i’m actually waiting for a reply on a pm i’ve send to @PatrickKlug. But maybe you can help me as well since it’s about a UI thing and you first added custom UI’s ^^.

In the original code the custom console menu uses a css ID of #createConsoleMenu, but I have no idea were this ID is created. Maybe you can tell me? It’s not in the original code (I think).

It’s defined in the defaultBrowser.html , thats where the entire Html for the game is.
If you need any more help just let me know.

Greetz & Good luck!

Hello There,

I just downloaded your Mod.
But i dont get fans now when i release my first 2 games?

Did i do something wrong?
Or does it just not show anymore how mutch fans i have?

Greetz

Oh and BTW great mod so far but i would like to see my Fans

You should get fans just as normal, are you using any other mods besides my mod??

NVM its fixed restarded and it workd again thanks in advance

Maybe your games was just… bad?

Great!! I hope you will enjoy EPM now you can use it to its max ^^

Ive just downloaded it, and its epix.

Thanks, I’m glad you like my mod ^^

It will be even better with that computers! I can`t wait.

I too!

Can you make a version of the mod that only contains the topics?