[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

You’re right

@DzjengisKhan
just to help, I’ve searched some companies for CPU, GPU, motherboard, but I’ve only searched “CPU companies” for example on Google so some of them are companies i don’t know:

CPU:

• Intel
  • IBM
  • Motorola
  • GlobalFoundries

GPU:

• Via
  • SiS
  • PowerVR
  • Matrox Graphics

Motherboard:

• ASUS
  • Gigabyte Technology
  • Intel
  • MSI
  • ASrock

I’m not trying to say “Come on, do it!”

Plus, I bought you some foods to boost you up :fork_and_knife: :apple: :pineapple: :chocolate_bar: :banana: :hamburger: :fries: :fuelpump:

Thank you for the food ^^ Nom nom nom and for the company names I’ll see if I can implement them once I get to that point.

Talking about the custom computers, it’s going to take some time to make it. And i would also need some textures (hint hint :wink:) for different computer cases. But I hope to get it done in 1 - 2 week (since I also have exams :cry: )

@DzjengisKhan I am wondering how the R and D Lab Researches are going?

Well, i was think about that. And I came to the conclusion that it actually is already working. But not for the thing I want.
The basic API method is done though. I just can’t find a way to implement the new graphic level. So if you want, I can send you the some of the code. I’m planning on adding it to the general API anyway (if it’s alright with @PatrickKlug and @DanielKlug ^^)

sure @DzjengisKhan. send it to me by PM.

I got exams too :cry:

Jengis would it be too hard to come up with your own names? Like I think it would be fun coming up with names.

If you really can make that… it will be great!

But I have a question: will we just buy CPU`s etc. from another companies or make our own?

New update (more of a patch)

@kristof1104 fixed some issues with the custom prices for me (make sure to thank him for that!!).
The following bugs should be fixed now:

1. No more gameSize error.
  2. The price should be saved now when you exit/save the game.

Once again, thanks for @kristof1104 for the help ^^

~~~ DzjengisKhan ~~~

No the CPU’s will be from different companies. Would be more realistic since real computer developers like ASUS and ACER but them from other company’s as well

Thanks @DzjengisKhan Im really loving the effort you are putting in to this!

Id like to know if you can throw in something called Collector Editions thrown in the mix somehow? lol

@DzjengisKhan thought you like to see if you can fix this :slight_smile:

Can’t wait!!

@DzjengisKhan A random event suggestion

Internal Sabotage - an employee is sabotaging from the inside with help from a rival compeitor

Im starting to love this mod more and more @DzjengisKhan

Well… that event would only make sense if you really make Pokemon. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Romire I’m glad you like the mod ^^ And a good event concept. Maybe I’ll add it real quick when I’m working on the custom computers.

@LineLiar that isn’t true, since the event takes the name of the game you’re currently working on ^^

@DzjengisKhan Sounds good :slight_smile:

Another random event could be a Charity cause…lemme think

Game Charity Event Your company is creating a game with X (X relating to the amount of sales) donated to (Insert Charity here) Eg:

Romire Entertainment, has donated 20% of it sale funds from their latest game Speed X Racer (Totally random) to the charity Life 4 Kids.

Life 4 Kids was created to help sick kids with (whatever the current health prob is) Chemo, to help them and parents ease through financial burden.

CEO of Romire Entertainment, Romire stated: "It was an honor to donate to a worthy cause, we realise that gaming can help out with any charity cause of event, and gamers have been given a bad rep due to recent media problems. We will defenetly help out when we can.

Which leads into this part.

Due to the recent sales and your statement, your fans dug deep and raised over X Amount (Ammount raised based on sales) for Life 4 Kids.

You have gained X fans

Lemme know what ya think @DzjengisKhan

1 Like

You evil bastard DZ!

You evil sob! lol