[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

I saw that, but if you didn’t do that the last week you still DID it. Yeah… three times is too much. We already warned you with the first time. :wink:

@Venomous, we know you’ve made the custom marketing and it’s great (maybe something for in the standard API).

But the main point is that you have stolen code from us. And even tough you’ve apologized to us, we still want to have our mods separate for now. Maybe we’ll remove the compatibility check over time. But not for now.

ok, so the point of it is that I have to regain your trust. @DzjengisKhan

And mine… I’m probably the guy who convinced DzjengisKhan to put it in multiple times. xP

yeah @LineLiar, it will be hard to regain your trust since you bash my mod everytime someone mentions it around you.

xD

It’s kinda true, you should lighten up on him before you bash his mod for something that happened a week ago. It’s over and done with, and he changed it and re-coded it. You don’t need to call him a person who does stupid and naughty things, call his work stupid, and say that he stole code from you several times and has nothing original, (even though he made his own code after you started to attack him at first), and he isn’t being naughty towards your mod at all.

TD;DR: Stop attacking him, he’s trying to be nice and all you’re doing is calling his work crap and saying he does stupid and naughty things.

One minute of silence for Nelson Mandela

R.I.P

~~~ DzjengisKhan ~~~

1 Like

IDEA:
When there is a new update, a popup will come up.

10K Topic Views

Big thanks to everyone who has downloaded my mod!!
And a special thanks to everyone who has helped my updating the mod ^^

Sneak Peak off what i’m working on:

1 Like

Can’t wait! hope it has more options than the console maker! (also maybe add an option to include a free copy of whatever game you’re selling right now. it would not make you more money, but would make it sell more!)

For the custom computer i’m planning on adding:

• CPU
  • GPU
  • Harddrive
  • RAM
  • Motherboard

Each one with multiple version so for GPU you would have NVIDIA and AMD (for instence)
And maybe some other things I come up with along the road. But first I’ll have to get a basic version of it working ^^

1 Like

That’s cool man. Loving you mod work.

He has done stupid & naughty things, even if it’s months ago he still did it, but I’m not going in this conversation again. :wink:

Oh my god! That’s freaking awesome! :smiley:

How to remove Topics?
In my own opinion I dont like the topics that was added.
Is there anyway to remove only the topics? Or at least give any guides on the topics genre there are over 80 topics

cool update @DzjengisKhan. I can’t wait .

:open_mouth:, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

can you tell me when is it gonna be finished?, between?

@Gamingthrou i know that you are excited, but making @DzjengisKhan rush his code will make bugs occur in the mod and a half-working feature.