[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

Idea for CPU, GPU and other development. You can buy GPU, CPU, Motherboard, Harddrive or other, or develop it for your Computer or Console.

Yea i could make some versions that only add topics or researches or etc. (depands on what people want).

BTW: The EPM topic is #3 most viewed topic on the forum (o.O). That’s just amazing and I would like to thank everyone for it. Here, have some cake: :cake: because you guys rock!! Because of this I think you deserve another sneak peak :wink:

~~~ DzjengisKhan ~~~

1 Like

Uhhh It looks expensive. BUT STILL EPIC!

Nah I still have to adjust the prices and such, developing a computer will be cheaper then a console that’s for sure (although it depands on the tech level of the hardware) :wink:

How many CPUs,GPUs, and other you want add to Computer develop?

I’m thinking of about 1 page per hardware piece. So I can have multiple companies and for each company about 3-4 tech levels.

You also can add more CPUs, GPUs and other, to Computer develop after Computer develop release?

Hey @DzjengisKhan think you can add this to the mod?

@Wayss Of course, i can always keep updating it. ^^

@travman1998 Well, it’s a cool idea. But as @William said in a reply on your topic: @kristof1104 is making a competitors mod. I think you idea would suit his mod more then it does mine ^^ So you could ask him what he thinks of it.

@DzjengisKhan I notcied that you borrowed the Windows Operating System name, Vindows from my mod in your latest sneak peek.

Okay thanks @DzjengisKhan

@Venomous well it isn’t really the final name : P I just entered it as an example of things i’m going to add.

I translated the mod to german. I want to ask if i can upload it with a link to this site?

@DzjengisKhan 32 Mil on Design? Bloody hell man

could you possibly allow me to make a mod that adds more stuff for the pc maker/creator?also make a seperate mod just for the pc creator ?

@delp Could you send it to me in a pm? That would be more convenient for me ^^

@Romire as i’ve said on a previous reply:

^^

@KageCoder At the moment it’s still pretty hard to add stuff to it. Maybe i’ll simplify it once i’m in a further stage. And I was actually planning on making it a different mod, since the code is getting really long :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Whenever I activate this mod, when I release a game it doesn’t sell any copies, it just sits there and tells me 0 copies sold. And it’s only THIS mod, other mods seems to work fine and I can sell many copies of my game.

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out it was just the default price setting was too high for the reviews the game was getting, set it down and I had no problem.

That isn’t really borrowing or stealing, it’s just a very common parody name. You don’t have copyright on it do you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Will there’ll be a case selection?

Console developing STARTS with 32m.