[REL] Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon

I think not. How do I install it ?

Press “CTRL+F” and then write “ultimate”. Click on the topic that says UltimateLib and follow the guide!

I’m not the creator, but I wouldn’t like to be talked into this aggressive from of language. You know, it could be a typo in the code, or never knew about it.

1 Like

Just cuss away! Swearing isnt gonna change anything here

You should never complain about free software, as long as it didn’t damage your computer in some way. I’m sure @DzjengisKhan will fix this shortly! Have you tried Formula 1 - Action? That might be good!

Update announcement

Hey everyone! I have some awesome news for EPM fans and maybe even haters :smiley:

I want to announce an update I will be releasing somewhere in the near future.
Here’s a list of every planned feature with the progress:

:european_castle: New features:

• Multi-Topics: Pretty much done, you can’t pick the same topic twice, it saves in the game history screen and saves it when closing the game!
  • Feature selection menu: a tab under in the ‘settings’ menu, where you can select which features you want to enable! (will probably require a restart of the game) Menu is made, the rest has yet to be made :frowning:

:hammer: Fixes:

• Fixed the custom difficulties
  • Improved images
  • Some more minor fixes

Some screenshots :smile:

8 Likes

Looks cool :smiley:

2 Likes

My exact reactions

5 Likes

YEY! Amazing work!

1 Like

Nice.

2 Likes

Nice one!! :smiley:

3 Likes

kristof is alive! Finally we can die in peace while waiting for the new CompetitorMod update!

2 Likes

Haha yeah had some issues in real life that come first :smiley:
I’m currently on vacation in turkey, Wish i had brought my laptop instead of an ipad though… Writing code on a piece of paper isn’t that much fun :stuck_out_tongue: but still beats not coding at all.

But still even if i’m absent for awhile dzjegis has been working very hard on competitormod :smiley: props to the mad signtist @DzjengisKhan.

4 Likes

He’s doing good as I can tell. Most of the stuff you told him to do is done, as I can say. You should have come to Greece lol.

1 Like

Yeah @DzjengisKhan is doing great! I’m very happy to have him aboard! I’ve been to greece before,its nice but i prefer turkey(although the wifi sux). Sorry for going off topic dzjengiskahn. See you tomorrow man when i’m back in belgium :smiley:

5 Likes

Haha I’m really happy you asked me to join :smiley:
Working on competitor mod is way more fun than working on EPM tbh :blush:

Enjoy your last day in Turkey @kristof1104 and talk to you soon!

5 Likes

Am I the only one who is impatient for this update?
Or is my main trait is “impatience”

1 Like

The update is almost done, there’s only 1 problem left: the game doesn’t save/load the options you selected, because of how the game loads its data :frowning:

So I’ll have to figure that out and then it’s pretty much done :smiley:

2 Likes

Alright
Oh! I forgot that I haven’t sent you any gift!
here:

+

2 Likes

When is the update done?. :wink:

2 Likes