[REL] Cheat Mod by kristof1104

Hey, sorry if this was asked before but i couldn’t find anything:

after the last update (i tried previous versions as well) the hints cant be unlocked anymore! When I click on the “show all hints” button, nothing happens…

Seems like a great mod, would love to try to toy with it, but I bought the version not on Steam D=> (I bought it before I knew about Steam) is there a way you could place the physical download back? Thanks.

But even if you bought a standalone you should get a Steam key.

I’m searching through my e-mail… I think I might have deleted it… That’s not good. Any other way?

I think you should contact orders@fastspring.com then.

Why can’t you download it anymore? Why is the link removed…
I am a intermediate programmer and gone into hacking and programming. I have hacked many games, GDT is an awesome game and over the years of playing it I thought to hack it, as I did, changing stats and probably half of what you have listed with a 5% chance of corruption, 1/13 occurred. I have been wondering if more updates will come or being able to customise a controller or accessory for your console, and if possible customise employee’s. I hope this can happen.

@G4M3V1RU5 @will369thehero
It is still possible to download the “non-steam” version of this mod. I have the link to it but I think posting it here would be offensive to the mod creator and/or may be illegal in some other way. PM me if you want.

How and where?

@kristof1104 I Have Some Suggestions for The Cheats
That Is:

• Unlocked All Graphics (2D V1, V2, 3D,V1,ETC)
  • Fast R&D Research
  • Fast Console Development
  • Have An Crowded Booth At G3 (Useless, But Awesome)
  • Fast Game Development
    That’s All I Have, I Would add more ideas sooner
    Its okay If You don’t add this features
    YOUR MOD IS AWESOME
    APPROVED
    -BrosCrafting-

Yes pls.

Can you give me the link please :smile:

Hey, i have a small bug that whenever i activate the show all hints it says that their is an error, this one:
Error A mod caused an error: Error: property not set on object: pointsCostEnabled Mods: [“CheatMod-kristof1104”,“gdt-modAPI”,“UltimateLib”,“website”,“CAMELOT-EXP-PACK”,“ExpPackMod”,“TweakMod-AbescoUG”,“40ae72e5-7dd0-4650-9027-869b06cc74b2”] Error AlertError Uncaught error. Please report this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught ReferenceError: researchCompleted is not defined (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:17) Please restart the game.Enabled Mods: [“CheatMod-kristof1104”,“gdt-modAPI”,“UltimateLib”,“website”,“CAMELOT-EXP-PACK”,“ExpPackMod”,“TweakMod-AbescoUG”,“40ae72e5-7dd0-4650-9027-869b06cc74b2”]
can any one help with this?

Sorry, it has been a while since I last visited this forum.
Check your inbox, I’ll send you the link through a private message :smile:

Seems pretty nice ! :smiley:

1 Like

i dont have it on steam well i do but like error pops up so i cant play it on steam

i need 1 plz

same here wtf

Do you make a new save after installing said mod?

The mod’s pretty old. I wouldn’t use it if I were you.

It works.