can you post a screenshot of your mods folder

1 Like

Here is a gyazo link, essentially a screenshot

1 Like
  1. Yes, i know what gyazo is, i use it myself :wink:
  2. nothing seems wrong, it should work fine
1 Like

Well, it doesnā€™tā€¦

I canā€™t message him because I donā€™t see a Personal Message Button on his profile page.

I hope, Iā€™m kind of in the hole in my gameā€¦

@kristof1104 Here is what it looked like when I unpacked it http://gyazo.com/5c25568b91b5cfff6e822debbf886c78

I managed to fix it, its all good.
Thanks for the mod btw, was about to go bankrupt :wink:

2 Likes

Thats why i said should, Ask @kristof1104

1 Like

Thatā€™s because your a new user. @kristof1104 will see all this anyways :wink:

1 Like

@JSJosh Can you create a screenshot of the folder inside /mods/Cheatmod please :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JSJosh Can you try disabling all mods in the mods menu and then enabling them again?

1 Like

@kristof1104
That new profile icon is really awsome

2 Likes

I canā€™t use this Mod. Iā€™m unable to unpack the zip with either 7zip or Windows 7ā€™s explorer.

Try winRAR ?

likely just a download issue. I would suggest you try downloading it again. I certainly donā€™t see an issue extracting it with 7-zip.

2 Likes

I just tried with Winrar and it doesnā€™t help either. I downloaded it like 5 timesā€¦

Can anyone send me their zip file or recompress it and send it to me? Please PM me so I can give you my email.

@kristof1104 Whats the haps mate? hows the changes??

Could you please add ā€˜Fast-Projectā€™ too? Its killing me, to watch my employees work on a project when Iā€™m just trying to test something :slight_smile:

You have the Tweak Mod

1 Like

Excuse me? Tweak Mod doesnā€™t speed up the lab-research process.

Is there a way to get this mod to edit the stats on the characters to a certain value? If not, would that be difficult to implement?

It woudnā€™t be difficult, but kind of uneccesary I believe.

Well there is the option to make everyone in your team level 10 with 1000 in each stat, but I want to edit the stats so the staff have different weights in design/tech