[REL] Cheat Mod by kristof1104

Gratz on 20K views mate!! :cake: :cake: :cake:

2 Likes

Thx Mate! :smiley:

@Charlie
Lol zipception made my day! :smiley: , I basically put that zip file there for easy access.
Itā€™s been there since version 0.0.1.
But I do have the feeling that it causes a lot of confusion, so Iā€™ll take it out in the next version! :smiley:
Thx for pointing it out @Charlie

@Sairven @Smokauweeds Iā€™ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

20.4 now

I found a bug, I had 4 1337 Devs and I was one myself, I developed a console and before it could get finished the game stopped. By hat I mean that you could still click on stuff but time wasnā€™t progressing so nothing could happen. I was playing on a server, too. It could possibly be the server mod too, could you please look into compatibiltity? Thank you :slight_smile:

EDIT: After deleting the Folder inside AppData everything works fine without mods. I also got the Uncaght error, it had sth to do with write, it didnā€™t show me everything, and I got the error type 3 and 4 after I deleted the mods.

EDIT: After restarting the game and putting the mods back in I tried restoring my backups which didnā€™t work and now I get the read error again. I would really like to get my backups back so yeah :slight_smile:

EDIT: Clicking anything but the Graphics leveling and stuff gets me the uncaught error

EDIT: Just with the original error the game gets stuck before my second console.

can you create all unlock research (engine, gameplay etc) ?

I get a idea :wink: a button what creates the best engine

Hi Everybody,
in what way am I too clumsy to get this mod? After downloading the Zip Folder CheatMod from github I am told that there is no Archive in this Folder or the File can not be read error.

I refreshed my browser (even used a different one) but I seem to have a broken link or something. Following the step by step guide this is where the journey ends for me:
Next download the latest version of Cheatmod normally cheatmod.zip on Github.

Any tipps or pointers what I am doing wrong are appreciated.

ty
MC

i have a problem i canā€™t clone the file into github
could you help?

@kristof1104 jij bent vlaams of nederlands toch?

1 Like

Vlaams enā€¦ English, please. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I am having a big problem with this mod since i started i have tryed everything. when i installed the mod i launched the game and it opens a internet page with this:

If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me :smile:

PS: Steam Version

(function () {
var ready = function () {

};

var error = function () {
};

GDT.loadJs(['mods/CheatMod/source/source.js'], ready, error);

})();

Did you put all the files in the right folder?
@Charlie uploaded a video on how to install a mod (using cheatmod as an example), can you try following her tutorial?
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-modding-f-a-q/9144

2 Likes

I will check the video

1 Like

@John_Smith Why are you doing that, modding has been out of beta for ages

1 Like

What has he been doing what?
awnser me.

That is what i was talking about, isnā€™t that what you had to do in the first modding beta to load the mod

2 Likes

searches threads

yesh

If your downloading a mod from github, likely you have used the ā€˜download zipā€™ option, the problem is when you unpack it, the word ā€˜masterā€™ will be added to the folder name and in turn causes the mod to malfunction. Make sure it has not renamed the folder from what the script is calling for.

I want to use the mod, I do what the readme says, but when I open Game Dev Tycoon, it says
"Error
Could not load mod nr. 3: TypeError: Cannot read property ā€˜folderā€™ of null"
:confused: