[REL] Cheat Mod by kristof1104

You never said you would make Expansion Packs, you just said the MMO. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think when You will make a MMO with 10,25 score and have 1.000.000.000.000 Moneh You wont be bankrupt after 35 years.

@Haxor You would be surprised… my MMOs with good ratings still cost me a ton of money.

@kristof1104 Thanks a lot for implementing the feature, and I understand about the pull requests. :slight_smile: I definitely want that 100K-500K feature, so it’ll be in my fork instead!

Can anyone help me? I have follow the OP installation method, but does not work…

What should i do?

@Valter_Pires

1. Go to this link in the GitHub project and click the “Raw” button, then save it where you want. (This is the main CheatMod ZIP file and what you need to use to get the working copy.)
  2. When it’s done downloading, unzip it.
  3. Go to your GDT installation folder (most likely Steam\steamapps\common\Game Dev Tycoon) and drop the CheatMod folder you just unzipped into the “mods” folder (Game Dev Tycoon\mods).
  4. Open the game, pause it, click “Mods”, and click the “CheatMod” entry so it’s blue, then restart Game Dev Tycoon.

If you follow these steps, it should work! A menu should appear when you click entitled “CheatMode…”

Good luck, hope it works!

@Valter_Pires
Please watch this great video by @Charlie on how to install a mod (cheatmod is used as an example)
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-modding-f-a-q/9144

New Version:

version 1.0.2

• Added Feature To Show/Unlock All Hints (Topic Genre Combo,Training, Platforms Genre & Audience, Topic Audience)

Remark: Hints will not be saved, you need to activate this function every time you restart the game!

This will probably be the last update to cheatmod since everything cheatable has been made :slight_smile:

Kristof

Unless people have suggestions of course… right? Although I’m happy that you’re able to work on the Competitors Mod more now. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha indeed unless people have suggestions,
Sadly I can’t do anything with competitorMod until at least someone test it :d haha

True. :stuck_out_tongue:

Make a cheat to skip to the next dev stage.

What is this ? An order ?

I hope it’s a suggestion. :stuck_out_tongue:

It is.

(sorry for the big text :stuck_out_tongue: )
Hi, I was wondering if there was a possibility to put infinite boost at -x2 x3 level ? (since I mostly don’t play with Dream Team and self-Pro Dev, having the boost infinite when I got to research it for all my workers would be helpful ! -each level of boost because if I got to use boost x3 infinite for a team which normally only have the 1st level of boost, it wouldn’t be as funny)

For my part, I like to play the game with your cheat mod but still, not using everything (as in money, fan, research, Dream Team only at stage 3 -and sometime no Dream Team at all), just playing the “normal” game like it was supposed to be (with big workers wage instead of Dream Team, which is really funny at stage 3 with their skill at 900+, since each of them cost an arm) but without vacation, fast research and no bug and while it would be a pretty big cheat too, I would love this to boost my game creation.

I didn’t play with your mod (newer version) since a lot of time but from what I see, it became even more complete :slight_smile: good job of you there. When I got time, I will try your beta of Competitor mod and tell you what goes wrong or good.

I hope this would be possible for you to do.

Thanks and again, great mod, it adds a whole new way of playing. (and it’s compatible with others mods)
As for your Competitor mod, I’ll try it when I got time and tell you about it, since you want reports.

The mod went red.

From what I see, despite that “mod complete/over”, there are (were at least) updates, so to me, this mod is still alive until Kristof1104 says it’s finally over and nothing more can be add to his mod. So it’s legit of me to ask for this :wink: (and at the end of the day, he will be the one to decide if it’s do-able or not and if he has time for this and if he is willing to do it and then answer to my question, not me :blush: )

MMO’s need a buff, I have to be always making DLC, and then fans think I am milking it.

@Awesome You need to redownload THE official gdt-api. Download iT from github and place it into your mods folder. You’ll need it for almost all mods. That is why all mods you try are red.

@Oyokoya thx for the kind words i’ll look into it when i have Some spare time!

@Oyokoya
Just to make sure, you want your boost to recharge instantly?