[REL] Cheat Mod by kristof1104

Thanks a lot for your updates @kristof1104, it works great! Also, I apologize that I didn’t clarify, but when I was talking about workload, I was referring to the “percentage” workload that is assigned to the character and their employees when you assign them different parts of the development to work on.

@groggygorilla Thx for the kind words

If you use the “remove need for vacation for staff mode” the workload will be 0% every time. Not sure thats what you are after…but for now you can use that :smiley:

@kristof1104 Thanks for making the mod. I think most people wants Sequels unlocked from the beginning, Can you please make it unlock from the beginning,View here

http://steamcommunity.com/app/239820/discussions/0/864979008420703269/

Please Make it; all of us would be very happy, And thanks for everything.

I think by workload he is referring to how when a worker does 120% and red-lines, failing to advertise.

Great improvements. I have one small suggestion and a question, so question first.

Is there a “cap” on “Hype”? I am not sure if Hype is impacting anything, or what it impacts and how. Getting 400 natural hype from Advert Campaign and G3 seems to yield “The Same” result as adding 100000 hype.

It would be neat if there were an option to add “B Level” cheat staff who have 700 on all scores for people who want a sense of having to improve their people and not getting Iron Gods on their team but still want “great people”. A mid-point of sorts.

I am going to try your competitor mod next, I look forward to it. I wish instead of competing with my own prior score in fear of overshooting, the “hidden score invisible thingy” would be set to the value of the games released by competitors.

@kristof1104 How to access TechLevels cheat.Thanks for the mod again

Hey man, I just got the last update of your mod, it’s awesome. But I had a question: you added a button that allows to add Technology or Design points during the development of a game, but it only adds 10 points.

Is it possible to make different amounts of points ? I mean, when you make AAA games, you can reach like 5000 design points, so is it possible to have 3 buttons ? One that adds 1, one that adds 10, and one that adds 100 ? Or 10, 100, 500 ?

New Version Released:
version 1.0.0
- Added Feature To Add Sequel games
- Added Feature To allow users to add Design & Tech points by 10 or 100
- Added Feature To allow players to easily add ResearchPoints by a + button.
- Added Boost L2 for DreamTeam
- Added Feature To add a B-Team: stats are at 700 instead of 1000.

The Small “+” will add by 10 points & The Big “+” Will add by 100

@alphabit Hi mate, Request for filled :slight_smile:
@Romire Thx :smiley:
@unknown Sequels can now be added by the press of a button :slight_smile:
@thadian_aphena B-team Added, Regarding Hype: I’ll look into it, at first sight it isn’t capped, it’s reformed into a hypefactor by dividing by 500 and put into the sales Reach… but I’ll have to look into it if the reach is capped or has a max.
@unknown The Techlevels are in the cheatmenu, you just need to scroll down.
@Dadrik Done :slight_smile:

Enjoy & Happy New Year

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your work !
Happy New Year ! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the big points :slight_smile: They’re also big enough that I don’t miss them anymore :smiley:

1 Like

Great updates @kristof1104 :clap:

1 Like

@kristof1104 Thanks you

@kristof1104 Do you accept pull requests for this mod? If not, can I suggest adding a feature for 100K money, 500K money, and 1B money? I know it’s probably my personal preference, but sometimes it’s more fun to just give yourself an extra 100k instead of just cheating your way to the top. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for the kind words! :slight_smile:
@abluescarab Thx,I don’t accept pull requests Adding 100k-500k seems a bit low for a cheatMod in my opinion…
You are free to change it in your version off-course.

Kristof

I would love the 1B feature he suggested though! While in the last office with several MMO’s, the hardware and R&D lab it’s a pain to click `10x for a billion… which you really need at that moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dam… I was using outdated version all the time…
Now Its even more “Owsom”.

1 Like

New Version: @LineLiar @abluescarab

version 1.0.1
- Added Feature To Add 1B Money

Ive just downloaded 1.0.0!

Yay! :stuck_out_tongue:

@Haxor Haha, You only need to redownload if you want the 1B money feature that’s the only change!

@LineLiar I Spoil you to much :stuck_out_tongue: haha

Pfff… you don’t… pfff… xD

800th post btw! :part_alternation_mark: