[REL] Cheat Mod by kristof1104

Is that mod works with other mods?

The Cheat Mod works with any other mod as far as I know. :stuck_out_tongue:

make an instant finish developing game or move to next develop stage
add tech or design points

thanks for greet mode it will be cool if you can add exp cheat :smiley:

Hi if you ever think about creating a big update. i would like a screen were you can add the researches you want.

so that i can get 3d level 7 in year 1 XD

i hope you like my idea :smiley:

anyone here?

Me :smiley:

@kristof1104
Thanks a lot for the mod! It is truly impressive and comprehensive.

Is there anyway you could add a cheat that increases the experience of the different aspects of games (i.e. Engine, Gameplay, A.I. etc. (also 3d graphics if you could figure out a way to jump straight to v7))? I find that it takes too long to level all those up and use the better features.

If you could somehow implement that into the mod, I’ll be eternally grateful.

Edit: Hate to be greedy and request another feature but could you possibly make a cheat to decrease workload also? (This one isn’t a huge deal though so if it’s too bothersome, no worries!)

1 Like

Hi all, sorry for the lack of updates, i’ve been busy with my job.

@Xoo45 @maxieboyyy @Gamingthrou @groggygorilla
Your request is now added.

@groggygorilla
Thanks for the kind words! (what do you mean by decreasing the workload? what workload?)

New Version
version 0.3.0
- Added Feature ,Users can now add Tech levels ( For example Graphics V3 lvl 15 …)
- Added Feature to allow users to add Design & Tech points to a game during game development

3 Likes

well, there’s a Christmas present for some :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for including my idea into your mod kristof. im enjoying it :smiley:

I see you’re playing with the competitor mod. Any news on that? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is an awesome mod :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Christmas Kristof thanks for the present.

@meeskronemeijer @Tyler_Moore
Thank you!

@LineLiar
I have been working on CompetitorMod again, I’ve started last night. I’m gonna post an update post on that topic

Kristof

Awesome! :slight_smile:

@kristof1104 I have a wish for this mod :slight_smile: Would it be possible to allow to add more than 10 TP/DP when clicking on the respective buttons? ATM I simply did change it in your code on my PC! It’s freakin’ crazy … I managed 2 times the 11 scoring when using it ::wink: Feels great to be on steroids :smiley:

hahaha :smiley:
Sure thing how much did you change it to? I could make a setting for it…

1 Like

“Only” to 100 :slight_smile:

@kristof1104 Holly Bleeping Bleeps Kristof, I like the new changes!