Random Thoughts: The official spam thread

9 MORE POSTS UNTIL NEW THREAD! OLAY! Hee-Haa!

@SnowyOwl @Individual @Lukas_Schuurman this thread is gonna blow if we dont call in @Haxor
wait
oh no

HELLO
So
Who wants nekos?
:cat:

Hey, newsflash: this is the internet. People are going to make dick jokes and call each other dipshits regardless of any “morality” so quarantining that shit is at least better than outright chaos all across the forum. Also, how does one stumble randomly across this forum? No offence, but this isn’t exactly a big community, and we’re very self contained, and besides; having one topic full of shits and fucks and “inappropriate” content is a hell of a lot better than 99.9% of things on the internet. Seriously, it’s better these non existent 8 year olds see the word fuck than see something like like Princess Trainer when looking for Aladdin content online.

5*
yay

oh no

You asked for it…

3 posts to the next thread
lets go
also
I hope you buy NEKOPARA Vol. 2

why new thread

also i nominate that @CrumpDev person for that thread maker, she seems cool

OK Let me clarify how it’s done, I will make an election thread, with a 2 day(or more, open for discussion) deadline where everybody puts his own Random thought thread name, something like Random Thoughts: Edition. Then we let people vote for the best name, the guy who has made one with the best will be THE WINNER AND THE HOST OF THE NEW SPAM THREAD!!!

New rule, no swearing in first or last posts :angel:

Actually, when I think about that, it does make sense in a search engine kinda way…

First or last…?
Sorry, I’m in the middle of a brain fart, I have no clue what you mean.

Ah you mean like ‘No keyboard detected. Press F1 to continue’ ?
as for first or last, the answer is both :smile:

Oh OK, thank you.

That would be a Paradox XD Someone under your desk unplugged your keyboard and plugged his own keyboard in your pc. He just opens a cmd Prompt and types random sh–

Eh, ok :blush:

Indeed it is a paradox :smile:

In a CMD Prompt
It has been detected that your H button is broken. Type “help” to continue.

Hey, did you know that indescribable is a paradox in and of itself? It’s true! If you call something indescribable that’s a description, technically.

This is true. There is much fun to be had with paradoxes.

Agreed; they’re like the literary equivalent of dividing by 0.