Random Thoughts: The official spam thread

officially*
enemy down

UN-OFFICIAL-ITY
@Today donā€™t teach me how to spell words you dipshit. Maybe tomorrow.

you should be using unofficially instead unofficiality
also
Iā€™m gonna send uncle bob and the swat team to rek u

How old are you? 12?

Stalin = Lukas Haystackman

Gabuman = Today

Schuurman *. How old are you? 12?

Who told you I meant you? Like, how old are you? -9 months?

Well, your profile pick shows that you are over 500 years :wink:

You uneducated idiot, thatā€™s a Bandit faction patch

If I was twelve why am I acting so mature, using proper grammar and following the rules?

Define ā€œrulesā€ for me.

I drink beer :wink: (Seriously, in Netherland you can drink as much as your want IF you are indoors :stuck_out_tongue: )

Nononononononono! Your profile pic has a skull on it! So you are already dead :wink:

And im still young :sunglasses:

@Charlie @PatrickKlug I think this thread is inappropriate, and just plain old spam. The reason why you arenā€™t allowed to have spam conversations is for the being of it always gets out of control in my opinion. Then the inappropriate kitty girl pictures and stuff isnā€™t appropriate for kids and believe me there are lots of kids on these forums.

Ok, thats true @SnowyOwl

The topic name says as much, so citation needed.

Hey, at least itā€™s contained into a single topic instead of bringing the whole forum down; telling people to fuck off and calling them dipshits here keeps it from happening elsewhere and is plain old therapeutic. Wouldnā€™t you agree, ya wrinkly bollock? :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying anything for the next 12 hours, letā€™s see where this is going.

Do you not know proper sarcasm?
or jokes
whatever
sarcasm = joke

I do have to agree with you it is better to have one forum for all the crap and junk people for some reason have to talk about. But no one should have to try and contain that or stop people from doing that anyway. Plus how would we stop some 8 year old or so stubble upon the forum and see its contents. Even if this is a spam forum inappropriate pictures and talking and cussing shouldnā€™t be said of show up.

Hey, I called him a dip$#!& as a joke, nothing more than that. Btw, @SnowyOwl, why the fuck are you here if not for spam? Also, not my fault an 8 year old kid is allowed to create forum accounts.

weā€™re not gin knee pigs for ur expire mints annaā€™s key roolz