Random Thoughts: The official spam thread

Found a serious topic, you need to say something, but found it wildly off-topic or categorized as spam? No trouble! This is the official, random thoughts, spam, off-topic thread. Here you can spam day-in, day-out. Since this topic is about off-topic stuff itself, anything that’s off-topic is considered on-topic here. No more seeing “Thread clean up :angry:” anymore. Even developers! Need to relax? This is the place, you are always welcome, but we don’t have any beer.

1 Like

We will still manage to get offtopic.

3 Likes

@Haxor Relax, I decide what is on-topic in this thread and what isn’t, because I define the subject. Not even the Klugs can delete random posts in here.

Hey did you ever play that Zelda game on GBA?

Never.

Yes they can… and we can delete them as long as they are ours.

It’s called being a polititian, because this thread’s natural subject is off-topic stuff, that means: off-topic = on-topic. This will also solve Charlie’s problems with us.

1 Like

This is the best idea ever. What game is this going to be?

Whatever you want it to be, because I think it would be to rude for me to decide, lol. SPAM TILL YOU BLEED! No hold on, that doesn’t sound good… Anyways, I’ll start with what I’m thinking right now:

That epic moment when you find the sucker who keeps inviting you to play Candy Crush:

Jesus christ the quality.

It hurts me- It hurts my eye.

It’s actually because of the image uploading service… I’ll edit this in just a second

I don’t have any trouble with the service even when uploading high quality images. The image you posted is just too damn small and expanded bigger than its intended size.

@WaveJones It’s because of the presets in the site, didn’t know in the first place.

Uuuuh! Isn’t it nice to enjoy blabbering off-topic? If anyone deletes this, I’m going to slaughter them.

what presets? the ability to enlarge/ensmall (is that a word?) an image?

Also, gentlemen, I cannot believe this- but we have gone off topic on a topic where we go off topic.

If you take a sec to look at options you will find that for some reason the resolution is preset to 640x480

ALSO, we didn’t go off-topic. This thread is open for ANYTHING

Does this mean I can post Urban Dictionary edits now or will it get deleted again

YOU CAN! It’s actually quite welcome! @mrdewdew

(stolen from my dA page)
Now this is a rare pepe.

1 Like

…SUPRICE ME… :clap:

1 Like