Random Thoughts: The official spam thread

Dat boner though…

1 Like

that’s what makes it rare

See how easy it is to forget to use Reply? Now don’t blame me.

You guys are going off-topic :wolf: :baby_bottle: :baby_chick: :heart:

I clicked on reply, it just doesn’t register it sometimes. :confused:

Anything goes in this topic. It’s off-limits for people in the team, and I won’t name them cough Charlie cough

@WaveJones Me too, even though when I try to edit it, it shows the arrow @name thingy. But it doesn’t in the top right corner…

@mentions and replies are different things.

I was talking about the thing that shows when you reply to someone, the one that appears at the top-right corner of your post.

Still makes my point.

Also, wtf did you mean by

They’re still the damn moderators.

What did you call them? XD

But yeah, they shouldn’t delete anything that’s spam or off-topic, because in this thread, THAT is what’s considered the main content.

@Lukas_Schuurman LOL

The damn bloody moderators, that’s who. They control the forum from going offhand. You don’t go around telling people what to do when it’s their job to make the forum safe.

The forum is safe, this topic is. This is a revolutionary solution to the problems with our posts. OUR POSTS ALWAYS GET DELETED, but, with this: VIVA LA REVOLUCION.

League of Legends?
Lul o’ Lul?
Lock my Lock?
Lucy of Lord?
Lord on laddy?
Laughing on Lack?
Lack of Line?

Ok. I’m fine with that :wink:

1 Like

Laugh of Legends, or if you prefer, Laugh out Loud.

Use your effin’ logic. I don’t care if this is sarcasm. We don’t get our posts deleted EVERY TIME.

mission accomplished
Now we just have to put our random thoughts.

You did exactly what I wanted you to do. I didn’t expect you would do that much, but you helped me make this thread a reality even more in the process. @WaveJones
Yeah I’m mentioning you 'cause I forgot to use reply. AGAIN.

I can give you a steel donut, just say please

Anyways
anyone here likes nekos? (except for me)