Minecraft, GDT and Simcity

Alright.

Also whats your youtube name ill happlly give you a shoutout if your still subscribed to me ?

I subscribed to you @MrToxicVortex1. Keep up the good work! :smile:

Thanks mate :smiley:

Im about to upload the next episode should be on by 9ish :smiley:

I could join SimCity if you want. :slight_smile:

I would love you too . I’m starting it after Christmas I’m going to make a list of names of people who will be invited to the reigon - You wont all be in the video due to time differences and there will be so many people but You can type chat in each reigon so we can trade and everything so that should be great ill message you on this when it is starting - I am i massive noob to Simscity but iv watched alot of other youtubers play it :smiley:

SimCity was actually the first SimCity I played so I was a real noob. After 15+ hours of playing (according to Origin) I pretty much got the hang of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t go off what origin tells you , I downloaded Battlefield 4 ,then opened the game, I then immediately turned it off after checking my new game worked and tells me i played for 4 hours. It left me confused for days

Haha. Well… I think it’s pretty accurate. I played it for a really long time. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: Lol i can see me getting addicted to it then

The new Minecraft video is out - serously considering carrying on the GDT series is anybody wiling to make a video showing me how to mod it ? or if you have seen one could you post me a link ?

You can look at the video Charlie made, you can find it here:
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-modding-f-a-q/9144

Thanks , can i just as are you a mod on this forum ?

No, I’m not a moderator. I wish I was though. :stuck_out_tongue:

You should be - You are one of the main people on the forum to answer most of my questions

Haha, thanks. Unfortanutely I’m not. Would love to be one though. hint hint

Hey , Charlie He should be a Mod or given some sort of rank on this forum ^^^

I agree, I think the forum need some more moderators (or a rank below that).

subbed will give you a try