Minecraft, GDT and Simcity

Just remember. I won’t be able to do the simcity bit though, for my birthday/christmas I’m hoping for a copy of Payday 2 for PS3. If you have a PS3, I can file transfer it to you but you wouldn’t be able to record without a PS3 recorder.

Anyways, I’m backing out, sadly. Maybe on a different game, like terraria.

Ok if you do get it there will probably be a patch free because i’m saving the patches for people who do really want to properly play with me , Make sure you subscribe to me so you can get in contact with me about it easier because my account on the forum sometimes wont let me open this post :confused:

yeah , its deferentially just me because i can open any other posts but my own - I think i can open it now anyways its letting me since yesterday Thanks for the reply though :slight_smile:

The forum software blocks you as a spammer because instead of editing your previous post you make new posts. When you make a new post be sure to look at the pop up messages the forum gives you. This will indicate if the forum thinks you should edit your post or make a new one.
Discourse forum software is a bit like Resident Evil’s Red Queen AI
:see_no_evil:

I feel bad now… I have never played Resident’s Evil… :blush:

Neither have i really, not my cup of tea! I do love the movies though! I watched every RE movie back to back last xmas, just cause they are soooo festive! :christmas_tree:

Haha! Christmas tree! Woohoo! :smiley:

I thought i was doing the right thing by staying on the same post but just making it go to the top of the list by commenting on it ?

If you’re still up to it, these are the games I have currently and are willing to play a let’s play with you:

SAMP
Terraria
Mount & Blade: Warband
Minecraft
Technic pack

IF THERE ARE ANY MORE GAMES YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY WITH ME PLEASE ASK BECAUSE I HAVE NO PROBLEM PURCHASING A GAME BUT I CAN’T RUN SIMCITY 5 BECAUSE I HAVE AN OUTDATED GRAPHICS CARD!

Ok :smiley: Maybe more February time after all i’m wanting to set up more as a solo youtuber

I hit my christmas target of 58 !!! How far past it can i get it ?

Game Dev tycoon is boss :smiley:

It certainly is. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: I want to know more details of the next game :smiley:

How you all doing ?

Good.

So, at first, you said you’ll play a multiplayer game at the end of the year.
Now, you say that we’ll have to wait until february!?!

Acceptable.

Everyone wants. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I ment things like BF4 ect after Christmas … anyway i am doing simscity after Christmas …

with people who want to join