Minecraft, GDT and Simcity

Hi guys my name is MrToxicVortex and i have a youtube channel , on my channel i have a Minecraft series and a Game dev tycoon series After Christmas there will be a Simscity series. If you do go on my channel you will notice there isn’t any recent game dev tycoon episodes this is because i took a break from it but the new episode is out on thursday. Please have a look at either of the vidoes posted below and i hope you enjoy it :smiley:

Game Dev Tycoon

Minecraft - The Big Adventure

3 Likes

The 3rd episode is out :slight_smile: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E5agGL8V_o
Like subscribe and enjoy

anyone ?

I’m supporting this for fun :smile:

ok…
is that bad or good

I think that’s good but don’t quote me on it. I don’t like two things on your YouTube Channel:

1. 8 minutes long episodes? That’s gotta be longer.
  2. You seem like you HAVE to do this, have fun! It doesn’t sound like you’re having fun.

Correct it

done

ok thanks for your oppinion

:slight_smile: - up to 29 subs , want to make it 30 ?

What would you huys think of a terreria series? - needing support for me to carry on my Game Dev Tycoon series

Actually, I could play with you, except my voice isn’t the deepest, (I’m only in eighth grade so don’t expect me to be a grown man,) but I have Terraria. If you’d want, I could skype with you and we could play together on a server that I own, and maybe, I don’t know, record it?

id love to mate :slight_smile: We can play on terreria not on a series t start with and then when i hit 100 subs I’m doing a series with some subs so you can be one of them - subscribe to me so i will be able to find u again

alright

Anybody subscribed ?

Im on 38 subs , care to make it 39 ?

:smiley: hey dudes

Subscribed! :smiley:

Aw Thanks so mcuh , hope you enjoyed them ,what was your faveriot series- minecraft or game dev

im on 41 now thank you to all that have subscribed so far … it means alot