Minecraft, GDT and Simcity

Thanks

Recording the new episode

If anybody has some Mod Suggestions please post them in a reply for me

I was thinking an extension to the game mod ? so the series when it starts again will last longer

Expansion Pack Mod for sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you know of any ?

Iv sorted that all out now :slight_smile: cant wait to start the modded lets play

I love the look of this mod - Iv not looked into too much of it so its a suprise to me when im playing all i know is that it has 80 new topics and much more - Be ready

What mods did you all decide to use? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ill try and find it , I tried not to read too much into it as i said so i dont know whats coming , I know its got new consoles, new topics,and alot more

When i hit 100 subs ill be giving away a copy of terraria so go ahead and subscribe

The next part of The big adventure is being uploaded and the GDT has just been recorded - with a mod problem :frowning:

What mod problem do you have?

Read the actual thread of the Expansion Pack at the Notes section… if you did do that you would’ve known it and how to fix it. :stuck_out_tongue:

68/100 Were almost there woah ohhh

Back to this post reasons :smile:

Hey, I just subscribed!!! Good luck with your channel!!! You seem really promising :slight_smile:

Thanks it means alot - Game Dev Tycoon episode on Thursday and then Minecraft mondays

how you doin

How are YOU doing? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: