ITT: We suggest silly achievements

That’s a nightmare i’m going to have tonight.

1 Like

Terrible Idea, Wonderful Game - Make a well-reviwed game with a “Bad Combination” (like City/RPG or Comedy/Action)

That’s actually a “strange” combination. A bad combination is something that doesn’t go at all.

1st one is impossible, the supporter achievement is unlocked when you make your company

No it isn’t!

South Park: The Stick of Truth

1 Like

hey! i have this in my mod! But instead of fans, you need to make 9001 games.

Well i said it was a “strange” combination.

I like TSoT!

Popular Game Copier: Make games called Angry Birds, Flappy Bird, and Clumsy Bird.

POOTIS-Make a game called Team Fortress 2

Vindicated by time: Make a good-combination game that used to be a strange combination back in version 1.0 of the game.

Dude Its Way Too Soon To Make Fun Of That - Make a Mystery-Flight/Simulation game called MH370.

That achievement would be impossible to get.

I think people misunderstood the original purpose of this thread. The achievement doesn’t necessarily have to be possible in the current configuration of the game. For example, in my original post, I suggested “break so many contracts you get sued”. That is an example of a silly achievement based on a game feature that doesn’t even exist.

Bald, Bald, Bald, Bald! MY EYES!-Make a game called “The Spongebob Movie Video Game” and set the graphics to the top.

My Brain! IT HURTS! - make puzzle\adventure game called “Stanley Parable”

##O ma gudnes, o ma daym
Make a music/casual game called OH MY DAYM

Stop sleeping!
Revive a thread that no one has posted on it for over 20 days

Wow. such achievement. much game. - Name your character “Doge”

1 Like

Too Darn Old - Post on an almost year old thread.
Awesome Achievements - Have 120 posts about achievements
You must be a pretty big loser - Name your character, “Loser”.

Reverse Psychology Name a character “Nerfme”