Introducing Tavern Keeper - the second game being developed by Greenheart Games

Finally… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha. :smiley: Btw, the big hands are not just for making the characters visible even when the camera is zoomed out, they could also be used for stronger expressions. :wink:

3 Likes

Loving the look of the game, and the art style, the concept, certainly unique. hopefully it gets the attention it deserves when it’s finished and it goes on to be another great game.

1 Like

By the time this releases it will have been in development for 5-6 years. That’s about as long if not longer than the most ambitious AAA games.

2 Likes

Hoo boy thats a long release schedual. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Looks pretty interesting to me

Keep up the good work guys

1 Like

r we getting a 2k16 recap?!

1 Like

I would assume so. We usually get at least one recap per year :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yeah probably

1 Like

The recap is pretty much: Worked on (and revealed) Tavern Keeper :slight_smile:

Happy New Year everyone!

1 Like

@PatrickKlug Game looks great. You guys were a very inspiring reason as to why I got into programming and game development. I can’t wait for this game to release, I will definitely support you by purchasing it; good luck to Greenheart Games. :smile:

Funny I saw this a couple of days ago, I was looking for Tavern or Bar Management games, then I thought “I’m gonna see if there’s any progress on Game #2”, then there’s this.

Really loved GDT, I still play it and I hope this exceeds my expectations.

Good luck.

I don’t drink, nor ever hang around taverns. However this game sounds AWESOME!

What is really impressive though is the quality and attention to detail. Love the sound of the timeline.

Wish I could have worked on it. Greenheart Games was the best interview experience I have ever had.

Instead I’ll have to settle for playing it. :smiley:

Good luck and have fun guys!

1 Like

I’m such a huge fan of Game Dev Tycoon! I cannot wait for this game!!!

@PatrickKlug Have you had a look at Tavern Tycoon, it’s in early access on Steam. Might be worth while to keep an eye on what they’r doing.

In case you missed it, there’s a discussion going on about that:

1 Like

Never!

no…try for fun

are there any news about this game?

I don’t think so, I think the last update was a .gif posted on their Facebook page on June 10, right now they have 1.5k FB followers and almost 1.9k Twitter followers. This project will make the forums more active so we’ll most likely hear from GHG later, which is good because that means they’re working hard on the game. Assuming they kept true to their timeline and their project is three times the size of GDT now.