German translation

unfortunately there with me in the game this option. can an admin please comment on this?

Are you using the Steam version of the game (Steam client)?

If ā€œyesā€, is Steam in Online mode with a valid internet connection?

Steam is online and I have also installed the game from Steam.
Unfortunately, it still does not work, what else can I try?

1. Had you changed the branch to German beta?

2. Checked the language options ingame?

3. Restarted the game?

Hello

1. For me it has worked great with the update to German.
  2. Thanks to the developer and to the community, I can finally my favorite game in my language play.
  3. Iā€™m just happy
  4. I look forward to updates and Game Dev Tycoon 2

Thank you, glad you are happy with it! :smile:

The option that I can change the language in the game is not available with me.
Got the game 5 times already, reinstalled through Steam.
I also do not go on, an admin can not send a link to the beta for me. Or the German version of the official update?

Sorry for the pictures but I can not upload otherwise than with the two links.

I made this for you, The most important part is the bar at the bottom which shows the download progress. Do you see that part when you change languages from German to None and vice versa and the download bar progress?

This update bar is not displayed for me.
As I said, I have a MacBook Pro and not Windows, maybe itā€™s because?

No its not a Steam Vs Mac Book Pro Issue, This is how Steam delivers all game updates and syncs saves on the Cloud. So if it was a compatability issue with Steam/Apple people would be screaming about it.

Did you change the language back to none and close it then choose German again? also have you tried selecting other languages?

The fact that Steam canā€™t sync (Download or Upload) points to you not having sufficient internet connectivity or a security program is blocking Steam. Programs such as Peerblock can block Steam as can Anti Virus and Firewalls if set to a very very high security level. Or the network you are connecting too has blocked Steam (Such as Schools, Hospitals, Government building, overly efficient workplace admins).

Is Game Dev Tycoon youā€™re only Steam Game? If its not and it is a connectivity problem then it should be apparent when Steam does not sync your data or update any games.

Another language also does not work, network filters have since been identified but it still does not work.
I despair: (

Just to keep you guys informed:

Iā€™m actual reviewing all the translated stuff and Iā€™m aware, about the translation.
Iā€™ll start to correct the whole thing as soon as possible.

Hi there!

Sorry, for not beeing able to send you the first corrections, but I had to go to the hospital on friday.
I suffered an epileptic fit, so I have to take some days off, to get myself back on track.

This was unexpected and Iā€™m glad my little daughter didnā€™t get hurt, because I wanted to rent a movie for my kids and had my youngest daughter with me.

When Iā€™m healthy enough again, Iā€™ll post you again here.

Greetings Hyphon

Hey leute, wie kommt es das ich zwar die Beta auswƤhlen kann es aber nicht runtergeladen/aktualisiert wird? Liegt das an Steam (Linux 32). Kann man die Sprachdatei irgendwie anders einfĆ¼gen?
Gruss Vash

Sorry to hear about this incident and Iā€™m glad that your daughter wasnā€™t hurt. Hope you will recover soon!
All the best!

PS: Thanks for pointing out string 1416. We reviewed it and in a week or so we will be ready to go through any outstanding UI issues with translations.

We will look into this and check it on our end Saya.

Hello, youā€™ve already news about the German beta?

Hey Saya, not yet but we are working on it. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.