German translation

Hi Greenheart Games! :smile: I go to school in Switzerland, and would be happy to translate Game Dev Tycoon into German. Please reply with an answer :smile:

Tu es doch einfach :stuck_out_tongue: http://translate.greenheartgames.com/

Ich hab mich grad mal etwas durchgeklickt und recht viele Fehler bei Getrennt- und Zusammenschreibung entdeckt. Leider bekomme ich beim ā€œVorschlagenā€ immer eine Fehlermeldungā€¦

Ja ka was da los ist der Vorschlag wird dennoch Ć¼bernommen.

Uhā€¦ Bonjour? God i donā€™t know German

Weis einer von euch wann den endlich die Deutsche Ɯbersetzung kommt? Ich warte schon ewig drauf aber irgendwie tut sich nichts mehr, schade eigentlich.

Ich wĆ¼rde euch auch gerne helfen. Falls ihr noch jemanden sucht, der die VorschlƤge kontrolliert und absegnet, sagt mir einfach Bescheid. Zu mir:
Lars, 25 Jahre alt. Deutsch Muttersprachler, Azubi im 2 Lehrjahr.

Hallo Greenheart Games,
Mein Name ist Stefan, bin 33 Jahre Jung und habe Euer Spiel bei Steam erstanden und finde es einfach nur sĆ¼chtig machendā€¦:wink:
Leider ist mein Englisch mieserabel, weswegen ich das Ɯbersetzen und auch Verstehen in der momentanen Version vergessen kannā€¦dennoch macht es unheimlichen SpaƟā€¦
Aber ich hoffe instƤndig, das eine Deutsche Lokalisierung in bƤlde folgtā€¦

Danke und GrĆ¼ĆŸe

Hochachtungsvoll

Hey Guys,

We have some free time to work on translations again!
How are you guys doing? What do you need to move forward?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask you, if there are still a need for moderators at the German translation team.
It would be a pleasure to me to help you.

My qualifications:

Translating news and other stuff from Star Citizen into German for a wiki.
Translator for Take On Mars, in the official team as translator and translation team manager assitant.

Hey @Hyphon we are indeed interested in a new moderator or two. Have you registered at http://translate.greenheartgames.com/?

Yes. My username is Hyphon.

Hello.
I would also like to help with the german translation as a moderator.

I dont have any ā€œspecialā€ qualifications but i really love your game and would be really happy if there is a german version of it.
IĀ“m a native german speaker and my english is good enough i think.
And i played your game so much i know almost every phrase in it :grin:

I hope to get a reply soon.
Marth

@Hyphon You are now a moderator .

@Marth We require moderators to have some prior experience however feel free to register at http://translate.greenheartgames.com/ and get involved submitting suggestions.

@Charlie Thank you

@Charlie: Can you check my status at the translation page? Since the page was offline for unkown reason, I canā€™t save any translations!

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Mhmm strangeā€¦ Everytime I start to save something the translation gets lockedā€¦

Hey, Youā€™re still listed as a moderator. The translations get locked after edit to prevent people from saving over the top if working on the at the same time. This is standard behaviour.

@Charlie Thanks a lot. I thought something get wrong there. Iā€™m a little unexperienced with the system you use. Also GitHub is something new to me.

Short update:

Actual my computer messed up the registry. So I will not able to translate the last strings in the next 2 or 3 days until I get the problem fixed or my Windows reinstalled.

I set myself the deadline to Friday evening, but I have to delay it to Monday.

This depends on how fast I can fix the problem.

Hey no problem and no rush, just do what you can, when you can :smile: