German translation

Hey leute, wie kommt es das ich zwar die Beta auswählen kann es aber nicht runtergeladen/aktualisiert wird? Liegt das an Steam (Linux 32). Kann man die Sprachdatei irgendwie anders einfügen?
Gruss Vash

Sorry to hear about this incident and I’m glad that your daughter wasn’t hurt. Hope you will recover soon!
All the best!

PS: Thanks for pointing out string 1416. We reviewed it and in a week or so we will be ready to go through any outstanding UI issues with translations.

We will look into this and check it on our end Saya.

Hello, you’ve already news about the German beta?

Hey Saya, not yet but we are working on it. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.

Here is a link to a thread pertaining to feedback about the German Translation;
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/chart-selection-language-de/8229

Also i really need to start putting together a list for the credits of all the people who worked on the translation!
If you can make a post and say you were involved or if someone can take charge of this task it would be great!

@Charlie

Hyphon was on it (Credits) ask him he already should have some people.

But… i helped ^^ http://translate.greenheartgames.com/user/GDI121/

1 Like

GDI212 is confirmed. :wink:

or GDI121 h3h3

@GDI121 Oops… Sorry!

Actual we need feedback from following contributors:

• Andreas Leistner
  • Ulli Kunz
  • Fred Bredow
  • Kevin Müller
  • Dennis Bautz (Confirmed)
  • Fabian Pelka
  • Dirk Scheffer
  • Maximilian Wiedemann (Confirmed)
  • Andreas Nix
  • Dustin Schmidt
  • Martin Braunmiller
  • Jens Bremmerkamp
  • Daniel Romahn
  • Max K
  • Citiroller Cit
  • Christine E

Additional as moderator:

• Benni Seuffert

Send me or Charlie a PM if you want to be named in the credits and if you want to be credited with your nickname.

If you don’t listed here and want to be named as contributor or moderator, please send me a PM containing a link to your profile.

We will announce a deadline soon!

1 Like

Hi there!

As I’m new to this forum and seemingly am kinda blind I’d like to know how to actually send you a personal message ^^

Best regards,
wiedemax

@wiedemax Just click on the persons nickname.

or on the picture :stuck_out_tongue:

@Hyphon, actually I tried that and ended up on your profile where I don’t see any way to message you directly xD
But as you contacted me already I guess it’s fine that way ^^

If you click the picture you get a little screen which gives you the options to Private Message, Visit Profile or Show Only The X posts by X in this topic. Easily click on Private Message and the rest will be easy.

The only option I get there is ‘Visit Profile’. That’s why I’m so confused. Might be because I just joined the forum somewhat 30 Minutes ago, though…

It might be the case. You can try it tomorrow again if you’d like to.

Still no change.
I wanted to upload a screenshot to show you but I got the message that ‘new users can’t upload files’ so probably I just need to wait a little bit longer ^^ Still a bit weird…

Yes. It’s probably because you’re a new user. I don’t know when you’re getting the Basic User rank, though. :wink:

I think you’ll get the “Basic User” when you have 10 posts+

Really annyoing…

@Charlie @PatrickKlug @DanielKlug :

Second run completed and ready for upload.

Es gibt 1409 Zeichenketten, davon 100,0% übersetzte sowie 0,0% unscharfe. Es gibt 17635 Wörter, davon sind 100,0% (17635) übersetzt.

The autolocking feature in Weblate sux more than my vacuum cleaner… I start to translate and I have to wait a full minute. Even I hit unlock in language main menu… Took me an hour to translate the 16 strings and I lost nearly 10 suggestions, because Weblate refused to save the strings because of the lock…

BTW: Thanks to all contributors!