Game not working

Hi,

I know the title’s a bit general but I wanted to explain everything in here.

Basically, the game doesn’t work: as soon as I start it, the screen goes white, then black and the music plays in the background while it remains black.

I tried everything written in the guide to fix the errors: updated drivers on my integrated card (only have that), checked file integrity, firewall and AV exception on the game folder, everything.

I even wrote to the support something like 3 or 4 days ago, didn’t have any response yet.

Is it possible to fix the issue in any way?

Could it be a fullscreen problem as well? Is there any way to start the game windowed without actually activating windowed mode from inside?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi! I found a few threads which might be worth checking out! :slight_smile:

NOTE: Even though some are solutions to other problems, they might work for you too.

Hi,

thank you for helping and redirecting me to those threads.

Sadly though I tried everything in that aswell and nothing worked, still blank screen and nothing happens.

I’m starting to think it’s probably something going wrong in the download or whatever.

I hope to get any developer response ASAP. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you anyways for your kind help!

@PatrickKlug @DanielKlug @Charlie

Alarm sounds, wheep, wheep, wheep

Hey, I am up to date with emails so check your spam folder and add us to your safe sender list.

Are you on a laptop?
If so please disable the Nvidia/Amd and use the onboard graphics. This will resolve the issue as it seems to be caused by recent new drivers.

Nothing was found on spam and I just added you to the contacts list.

The email is "support@greenheartgames.com", right?

By the way, I indeed have a laptop and I’m already using onboard graphics, not working anyways.

Thank you for your time. :smile:

Hey, Is it fully black or black with a small green loading bar?

It was going white then fully black before, now it just stays white the whole time

Is the game and/or steam installed on your C drive and do you have free space on your C drive?

Yes, it is installed in my C: drive and I have around 200 GBs of space