Your Top 3 Worst Games

Kind of a sequel-thing of @LineLiar’s post: Your Top 3 Games

Post the three games you’ve played in real life that you think are the worst. Not GDT games you’ve made, real life games.

MY WORST GAMES ARE

1. Sanic: Blam
  2. Seven Flaps in Froggy’s
  3. Disheveled

Well no one here soo…

1. angry bird
  2. All Call of Duty series
  3. Ghostbusters NES

Reasons:

1. Animal cruelty
  2. War games are meh…
  3. Sound like a piece of :shit:
1 Like

hm

1. One Day For Ched
  2. KnightShift
  3. Space Hack

4 Life
5 Windows

1 Like
  1. a TMNT game which i forgot the name but it was on the Genesis and it had something to do with the liberty statue being stolen or something. It’s not bad, it’s quite good actually, but it just didn’t stuck to me.
  2. Sonic Boom : Rise of The Planet of The Apes
    you get why.
  3. Five Nights at Freddy Krueger’s Chuck-E-Cheese
    yeah.

Also how dare you insult Dish On A Red @Jediwolf :frowning:

2 Likes
  1. Clash Of Clans

Me too as well!

1 Like

All freemium games are the worst.

2 Likes

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahhahaahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Oh… I’m sorry. Were you actually serious about Dishonored being your 3rd worst game?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahhahaahahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

idk i don’t play a great variety of games
i guess it could be replaced with 69 flaps in froggy’s 3?

Anyone saying Dishonored is the 3rd worst game ever does not have a valid opinion. So yes, you should replace it with 69 flaps in Froggy’s 3. At least that’s an actual bad game.

xD true
though I didn’t enjoy it, and I got bored of it, it’s definitely not a bad game; I just couldn’t think of anything else when i made the list

Now that’s something I can live with. Luckily everyone has their own taste in games and apparently stealth is not for you. In that case I also wouldn’t recommend the Deus Ex series for you. :wink:

2 Likes