Your Top 3 Games

What are your top 3 games (Game Dev Tycoon excluded if anyone was going for that)? The games you like the most in real life, obviously.

Right now, my personal Top 3 is:

1. The Walking Dead
  2. Dishonored
  3. Mass Effect
  1. Doom
  2. The Sims
  3. Pokemon

1 Shadow of The Colossus disputed with Fable(didn’t really finished), Titan Souls(the Ludum Dare/Prototype version, because i’ve just played it), Age of Empires 3, Star Wars BattleFront 2(PS2 version)
2 Vampire:The Masquerade(didn’t finished) disputed with Game Dev Tycoon, Age of Empires 2, Star Wars BattleFront (PS2 version), Everyday The Same Dream, One Chance
3 The Sims 2(most for PS2 version) disputed with The Sims 3(most for console version), Guitar Hero 3, Osu!, GameBiz 3
well…I think there’s a lot of games to add

###MY TOP 3 GAMES OF ALL TIME EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ME PLAYING GAMES
(also this is not in a specific order because I can’t choose so sorry for that)

1. Battlefront 2 (PC or PS2, both equally good)

2. Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3, I like dragon ball so stfu if you don’t)

3. The Last of Us (PS3, I cried like a wuss at the beginning)

Chrono Trigger
The Secret of Monkey Island
Shining Force II

I keep editing this post. I could easily name a top 10 that are all from 1990-2000. I feel bad leaving out games like Myst, Earthbound, Lufia II,Phantasy Star IV, Metal Gear solid, Gran Turismo, and some of the earlier genre-defining classics.

1. ET
  2. Kinect Adventures
  3. Pacman Atari port

You have great taste!
######for a person with no tongue

You’re such a troll.

1. Ace Combat
  2. Ace Combat
  3. Ace Combat
1 Like

1.Modern Warfare 2 (FIRST AND BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED)
2. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (FIRST GAME I HAVE EVER PIRATED)
3. Broforce (game im playing right now)

above is my played games list.
below is what i wanna play.

1. LOTR: SOM.
  2. Assassin’s Creed Unity
  3. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
  1. Life is Strange
  2. The Wolf Among Us
  3. Watch Dogs

You can skip AC: Unity. I’ve heard a lot of bad things about it. :wink:

1 Like

That were mostly launch problems to my knowledge and I think most of them have been fixed.

Just in general though. The story is meh, nothing special. Gameplay doesn’t involve anything significantly new. Although, the environment is BEAUTIFUL. I would get AC4: Black Flag. Easily the best AC and my favorite pirate game ever made.

1 Like

not in my game just 5 patches thats not enough arno is getting stuck in walls every 2 mins

AC: Unity’s game engine is still very unstable. Still would not reccomend the game.

The game engine is AnvilNext :wink:

How about putting a link to the English Wikipedia, instead of (maybe) your language?

What about UNcharted 4?

(SORRY FOR OFF-TOPIC)

Ow, srry XD I didn’t even noticed lol