***GDT TAG Mod OFFICIAL [V1 Released]***

Thread clean up :angry:
Keep off topic posts in the off topic thread and please use real words and proper grammar where possible.
Thank you :green_heart:

3 Likes

this mod was rest in pepperoni

any updates?

School just takes over. And with walcor busy working on his game (Robo’s World: The Zarnok Fortress) it has been difficult to progress together. It will get done, I promise. Just not today.

6 months already and still no updates?
sad.

it’ll come soon

What walcor said :grinning:

Yeaaaah! We’re back on track! Great news!
Can’t wait for it!

More good news (on my part at least)! This friday my grades are set so no more tests after that! I will be able to pick up the mod coding on fulltime again! :smiley:

3 Likes

I REALLY cant wait for this to come out!
It has a simple look but also so not simple, just so beutiful!
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

WTF did i say 20 hours ago?!?!?!?!?

Anyways, i REALLY cant wait for this :grinning:

me:

Some teasers while you all are patiently waiting… :wink:

I think I may have lost my desk somewhere in the process… Good thing we have floating computers at the office!

The new modal design! (Buttons haven’t received their makeover yet, but modals are pretty much on point by now :slight_smile:)

Until next time :sunglasses:

2 Likes

yay

This is not official. I will be posting updates on the official progress of the mod. Once we have the documentation down and the base changes in place, we will open the mod up for all to edit.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY :slight_smile:

U serious…
:rage:

EmoMonki is going to probably work on the mod with my colleague. I will be giving updates on the progress through my account to keep everything nice and tidy.

The current official state of matters is: I am finishing up the documentation and my colleague is setting things up to be ready for programming.

Once that is done, more updates will follow on the progress of the mod.

Is this still going on.

slowly but steadily

I really am loving that UI, I can’t wait to see this mod when its released.